Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Orange Polishing Hex Grip Applicator

wildcatz80

Question

Hello All,

My question is I just recently bought a few Hex Grip Applicators. Notice that the orange one is more harder then other ones is that normal? 

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/buffing-pads-applicators/adam-s-orange-hex-grip-applicator.html

In pictures all of them look the same. If that is normal what king of polish can I use it with? 

Thank You for any help I can get.

5 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, Speedracerx1 said:

Hello All,

My question is I just recently bought a few Hex Grip Applicators. Notice that the orange one is more harder then other ones is that normal? 

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/buffing-pads-applicators/adam-s-orange-hex-grip-applicator.html

In pictures all of them look the same. If that is normal what king of polish can I use it with? 

Thank You for any help I can get.

Yes, it’s normal. Adam’s products are color coordinated for ease of use. So, orange pad with orange CP.

What other ones did you get and/or need help with deciding on using? It should say in each product description what products each can be used with for future reference. 

Edited by falcaineer

Hi Falcaineer,

I bought 4 of them. They have a description of what is meant for. I will upload a picture of them. The yellow, blue, and red feel the same just the orange feels rough. Though they would have the same softness.

Thanks for the reply.

20180514_210736.jpg

They each have a specific use, and just feeling them, you can't tell how it's going to perform.  Just stick with their intended uses and you'll be fine.

18 hours ago, Speedracerx1 said:

Hi Falcaineer,

I bought 4 of them. They have a description of what is meant for. I will upload a picture of them. The yellow, blue, and red feel the same just the orange feels rough. Though they would have the same softness.

Thanks for the reply.

20180514_210736.jpg

To clarify, for what you have in order of cutting power form least to most, they'd be yellow/red (same pad, just different color), blue, then orange. Agreed with @Rich, use for intended purpose and you'll be good.