Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Detailer

2017 Camaro

Question

Hey, guys,

So, we know that VRT has an SPF of 35, but does anyone know what is the SPF of the Interior Detailer? I can't seem to find this information anywhere; also, has anyone ever tried the VRT on their interior, like the dashboard? Any info appreciated.

6 answers to this question

Not sure about the SPF of the Interior Detailer, but Leather Conditioner has SPF of 65 and can be used on most all of the same interior surfaces as ID (no NAV screen).  I would stay away from using VRT inside as it doesn't leave the surface non-greasy like the interior products do, and you may pick up some glare off the dashboard with VRT applied.  

Edited by ZMAN024

6 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Not sure about the SPF of the Interior Detailer, but Leather Conditioner has SPF of 65 and can be used on most all of the same interior surfaces as ID (no NAV screen).  I would stay away from using VRT inside as it doesn't leave the surface non-greasy like the interior products do, and you may pick up some glare off the dashboard with VRT applied.  

Okay. Thanks for the info, guys.

I always wipe down the door panels with Interior Detailer, then use Leather Conditioner on them.  Seems to keep the door panels looking nice longer, lighter side on the gloss scale, also dirt from shoes wipes off a lot easier.

Leather Conditioner is good on everything except fabric.  There isn't anywhere in my rides I don't use it...............seats, dash, shift boot, doors, steering wheel.  And then I use the micro that I used to apply the LC on the few plastics in the cars. 

12 hours ago, Mbrazelton said:

I always wipe down the door panels with Interior Detailer, then use Leather Conditioner on them.  Seems to keep the door panels looking nice longer, lighter side on the gloss scale, also dirt from shoes wipes off a lot easier.

This is exactly what we do. If it’s heavily soiled we will do interior cleaner, detailer then leather conditioner.