Customer Service 866.965.0400

ok got 2 questions

enoch7fa

Question

I notice others sell a leather protector a cleaner and a leather conditioner.   does the adams leather conditioner do anything but condition?   2)  anyone try out that goo yet? how is that working out for you?

3 answers to this question

Leather Cleaner is just that..............a strong leather cleaner that I  only use for tough stains and heavy dirt.  Leather Conditioner , in addition to the high Sun Protection Factor that Falcaineer mentioned, has some mild cleaners in it so you will be getting the dirt and dust off at the same time you're treating your dash , doors, seats, etc.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:25 PM, Rich said:

Leather Cleaner is just that..............a strong leather cleaner that I  only use for tough stains and heavy dirt.  Leather Conditioner , in addition to the high Sun Protection Factor that Falcaineer mentioned, has some mild cleaners in it so you will be getting the dirt and dust off at the same time you're treating your dash , doors, seats, etc.

Very true Rich - at full strength it can remove the white lettering from the wiper/turn signal stalks etc.  I keep some diluted at 50/50 with distilled water, and use that first.  I only use the full strength version for very dirty steering wheels and seats.