Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ford F-150 Wood Trim

SneakyPeter09

Question

Does anyone have any recommendations for which Adam's product to used on interior wood trim?  I recently purchased the leather and interior cleaner to use on my 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat and was wondering if this product will work.  If not, are there any other recommendations?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, sneakpeter09 said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for which Adam's product to used on interior wood trim?  I recently purchased the leather and interior cleaner to use on my 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat and was wondering if this product will work.  If not, are there any other recommendations?

Welcome! Be sure to post an intro in the New Member forum.

For your interior, the Interior Detailer should be all you need, especially for such a new truck. The Leather and Interior Cleaner is a pretty strong cleaner, and I'm not so sure you should or need to use it on the wood trim areas. Instead, it's meant more for stains, ground-in stuff, etc. Have you also picked up some Leather Conditioner? If not, get it. It has some mild cleaning properties, adds SPF 65 to the surfaces (not just for leather, but can be used on the dash, door panels, etc.), should be used to treat areas cleaned with the LIC, and it smells awesome.

Now, let's see some pics of that truck!