Customer Service 866.965.0400

Snub nose pressure washer attachment question

FuelMJ

Question

Hey everyone. I hope this is the right spot to ask this. This might be a stupid question but I hope I can get some help. I just bought an Earthwise 1650 PSI electric pressure washer. I want to get the Snub nose pressure washer attachment. The pressure hose that came with my pressure washer I believe is a 3/8'' male attachment end that connects to the wand that came with the pressure washer. I see that the Snub nose is also a 3/8" male end. Is there any adapter that can connect the hose from my pressure washer to the snub nose attachment? Or can the male connection on the snub nose be changed to a female quick connect? I probably should have done some more research when looking at pressure washers. Thanks for any help.

Edited by FuelMJ

4 answers to this question

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for contacting us! You should be able to find a new threaded female 3/8" quick connect adapter to screw onto your pressure washer hose, to then be able to connect the Snub Nose handle directly to the pressure washer hose, but unfortunately we do not carry any adapters. I would recommend checking out your local hardware stores, or you might even be able to find an adapter on a site like Amazon. 

You will most likely either need a different pressure washer hose with a threaded end, or some type of adapter for the Snub Nose itself.

My Craftsman pressure washer has a very similar style of connector, and I'm looking at replacement hoses to have a threaded end so that I can put a quick-connect on it for the Snub Nose.

You will most likely either need a different pressure washer hose with a threaded end, or some type of adapter for the Snub Nose itself.

My Craftsman pressure washer has a very similar style of connector, and I'm looking at replacement hoses to have a threaded end so that I can put a quick-connect on it for the Snub Nose.

Nice car by the way, I have an Impulse Blue 2006 GTO too!