Customer Service 866.965.0400

On 2/27/2019 at 9:55 PM, TheWolf said:

If you are logged in to your account when you add items to the cart, it should save them in the cart when you log back in the next time.  I actually use this feature for building orders more than the Wishlist.

Give it a try next time.

I have stuff disappear and reappear all the time... When I bought the St Paddy's mystery box I almost  paid for a Brilliant Glaze Spray - the limited edition - that showed back up.

Be careful when you use this strategy.

36 minutes ago, DaleH said:

I have stuff disappear and reappear all the time... When I bought the St Paddy's mystery box I almost  paid for a Brilliant Glaze Spray - the limited edition - that showed back up.

Be careful when you use this strategy.

Been there as well! Logged in and went to checkout, entered card information, and on the final review before confirming payment I magically had a bunch of stuff in my cart from 2 weeks ago when I was browsing on the website. Almost had a very expensive purchase. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Adam's Family. Now, I love Adam's products and I have only used Adam's products for the last 10 years. But, the last two orders I have placed have been screwed up. I email customer service and hear nothing and when I call all they say is sorry your item is backordered. No help no resolution. 

My backing plate is old and I need another one, so I ordered $100 in pads alone and a new backing plate for my 3 details this past weekend.  I made sure I ordered it with plenty of time for my details. When I opened my box I got the famous paper slip saying the backing plate has been backordered... Now, I have to cancel my 3 full details for this past weekend. My question to Adam's customer service is with a company the size of Adam's, how in the hell is there no process of letting the customers know when there is a backorder? Instead having the customer open their package and see a paper slip... All the customer service said was well nothing they could do. It seems they are on backordered for another week +. I am loosing customers because no one or no process lets the customer know, hey your item is B/O. That away we can look else where for the item. I get items get sold out due to lack of product on the shelf. But, waiting for 3 weeks for a key item is unacceptable. 

I'm a Operations Manager and I would love to work for Adam's. This would be the first process that needs to be fixed. Just frustrated that I expected more from a major company. I wish there was a second distribution center on the East of the country to help solving these problems. 

Sorry for the rant it just screwed my weekend and money out of my pocket.

Jason 

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

I need your help and I don't know where to start. I'm a car enthusiast with four cars and I am looking for someone dependable to take care of my detailing needs. I just discovered nearby Adam's Underground here in Concord, NC which I thought was going to be great because I'm local to them and I've always used Adams products for myself in the past. I've also attended some Adams detailing seminars and I usually pick up another Adam's detailing package  show special when I see Adam at some of the larger classic car meets. I called Adams Underground 10 days or so ago and made arrangements to bring two cars in for detail jobs. Detailing was what I asked for and wanted done and I mentioned the next day in an email message I wanted serious detailing on car #2 with a reminder we had also discussed paint correction and Graphene ceramic coating on that one along with clear PPF installed on the front of both cars. I asked for a full detail on both cars and was sold Graphene ceramic coating for the body paint and Graphene ceramic wheel coating inside and out (wheels removed at extra cost for the premium job), LLumar partial front end PPF film for car #2 and for car #1 detailing service and LLumar Custom PPF for the front bumper. Total amount I paid on the two invoices was $3263.50

I picked up car #1 first since it was done earlier and when I arrived back home I noticed the detail job was pretty poor. I took about twenty pictures to document what we had and returned to Adams Underground to inquire why the detail job had not been done and did he want me to bring it back next week if he had needed more time? He replied that the car had been detailed. I described what I had found and said I would return home and send him the pictures. I did and when I came back in to check on the progress on car #2 I asked what he thought about the detail job on car #1 after seeing the pictures. He replied, well we ran out of time to get it done so that's why we comped you for the detail job price on your invoice and just charged for the LLumar front bumper PPF. Then he said actually he had called someone in from the outside to come in and detail car#1. That's why the job was poor I guess. I was very disappointed by this outcome as I was hoping I might receive their best work on the first two jobs for a new customer. but for whatever reason that was not the case.

Thanks in advance,

Rusty34

I forgot to mention when I got car #2 back home it had not been detailed either, both cars also had dirty (dusty really) engine bays when I got them back. Upon request I made trips to each brands dealer to get touch-up paints, especially for before the PPF goes on and asked for the black wheels on car #2 to have several small paint chips touched up. Both cars are white, Alpine White and Glacier White I think they were but places missed in the whites of both and the black wheels on car #2 were not touched up anywhere that I could see but the Graphene ceramic coating went on anyway.

Thank you for your time,

Rusty34

25 minutes ago, Rusty34 said:

I forgot to mention when I got car #2 back home it had not been detailed either, both cars also had dirty (dusty really) engine bays when I got them back. Upon request I made trips to each brands dealer to get touch-up paints, especially for before the PPF goes on and asked for the black wheels on car #2 to have several small paint chips touched up. Both cars are white, Alpine White and Glacier White I think they were but places missed in the whites of both and the black wheels on car #2 were not touched up anywhere that I could see but the Graphene ceramic coating went on anyway.

Thank you for your time,

Rusty34

Additionally I forgot to mention I  asked for a clearcoat thickness chart to go in with my record keeping for car #2 because that car was going to receive paint correction and it would add value to that car to have detailed records available for the next owner when that time comes. When I got the car back there was an Adam's Polishes Ceramic Coating post card with ceramic coating care instructions, a warranty program brochure for the ceramic coating and a warranty registration brochure for LLumar PPF but no sheet with clearcoat thickness readings. Upon asking that question I received the following reply:

Good morning sir-

The price you were quoted originally was for Ceramic coating and not “full detail” however our process for ceramic coatings is quite extensive but is limited to exterior of the car. Below I will list of steps included with Ceramic Coating.

• Exterior Wash
• Paint Decontamination (Clay Bar/Iron Remover) 
• Minimum 1-Step Paint Correction (Your car we did 1 step of light correction and polish)
• Chemical strip of all painted surfaces (Prep)
• Clean Door and trunk Jambs
• Application of Ceramic Coating

The paint thickness meter read 112-118 microns. **We don’t do heavy correction on some vehicles known to have thin paint coverage such as BMW.

Thank You-

Michael

Hi Greg, 

We are very sorry for the frustrations with your two vehicles; however Adam's Underground is an independent business and separate entity from Adam's Polishes. They are an authorized dealer of our products, but resolution of any service issues would need to go through them and not us. Any warranty programs would be through them as well. 

I've forwarded your messages over to our wholesale team for them to provide to the dealer, and again we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams

31 minutes ago, Dan@Adams said:

Hi Greg, 

We are very sorry for the frustrations with your two vehicles; however Adam's Underground is an independent business and separate entity from Adam's Polishes. They are an authorized dealer of our products, but resolution of any service issues would need to go through them and not us. Any warranty programs would be through them as well. 

I've forwarded your messages over to our wholesale team for them to provide to the dealer, and again we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Dan@Adams 

Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not looking for a reimbursement, I will simply choose a different detail shop next time to take over the care of my vehicles. I'm more concerned about the quality of the work because I was drawn in by his signage with the Adam's name prominently displayed and the Adam's logo's used everywhere in his business. I know Adam from meeting and talking with him at a number of different classic car and Corvette shows and I've always liked and used his products. I'm actually more concerned about the damage to the Adam's name resulting from customers like me drawn in by that name and receiving sub-quality workmanship. Not to mention we are probably going to get a lot of very nice cars in this area ruined by this company with the associated damage being done to your company's name. Don't forget the Charlotte and Concord, NC area is a very good market for high end car enthusiasts like myself because of the many connections to NASCAR, Rick Hendrick with his Hendrick Performance Center customers and also Rob Kaufman, owner of world famous RK Motors located here in Charlotte.

Best Regards,

Greg Gore

Concord, NC

This story has a happy ending. I met again with the owner of Adam's Underground today to try to understand where our business relationship broke down. I think we have had a huge misunderstanding and perhaps it started with me by not asking the right questions in the beginning and not making my expectations known and what I wanted to have done. Now that we understand each other much better Adam's Underground will continue to be my detail shop of choice, I am looking forward to bringing my car back in again next week so we can have a better outcome together and also start making plans to schedule my next detail job.

Best to you,

Greg Gore

2 hours ago, Rusty34 said:

This story has a happy ending. I met again with the owner of Adam's Underground today to try to understand where our business relationship broke down. I think we have had a huge misunderstanding and perhaps it started with me by not asking the right questions in the beginning and not making my expectations known and what I wanted to have done. Now that we understand each other much better Adam's Underground will continue to be my detail shop of choice, I am looking forward to bringing my car back in again next week so we can have a better outcome together and also start making plans to schedule my next detail job.

Best to you,

Greg Gore

Happy it worked out for you, Greg!

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, WonderWoman25502 said:

Would like to see baseball style hats. I have a small head so stretch fit would not work for me unless it was youth.

I did see a comment on Instagram that we would be getting in some baseball style hats for the next design, since many people commented they would like to see them 👍