Customer Service 866.965.0400

Storewide Sale 15% Off and $5 Shipping

TheWolf

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

Is it actually two lights?  One on each side?

Or do I have to order two to get that arrangement?

Based in the list of what it includes, I would say that top-view pic shows two of the $60 lights.

I will confirm this and get back to you.

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

Is it actually two lights?  One on each side?

Or do I have to order two to get that arrangement?

Confirmed.  Only one light comes with the kit. That photo shows two light kits installed, one on each side.

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

Confirmed.  Only one light comes with the kit. That photo shows two light kits installed, one on each side.

Sorry, but that seems misleading. The product page pic shows two, but the description on product page buries "800 Lumen LED Light" (no precise count listed) down in the "Includes" section, after saying it also includes 2 star washers, 2 head hex bolts, etc. That site really needs to be updated.

Screenshot_20180620-200022.thumb.png.2c67904292d64b22ec78ac07cbf4a153.png

Screenshot_20180620-200028.thumb.png.2ab16cbc14071692ff04e4307ab0d38c.png

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Sorry, but that seems misleading. The product page pic shows two, but the description on product page buries "800 Lumen LED Light" (no precise count listed) down in the "Includes" section, after saying it also includes 2 star washers, 2 head hex bolts, etc. That site really needs to be updated.

I agree.  With that graphic on the product page, and the pics on Instagram also showing two lights, I had also assumed that it came with two lights.

The two bolts listed are different sizes (metric M8 and M10) which I assume is because the threads are different on the various polishers.

I did send a message to HQ to suggest making it clear that the kit only contains one light.

7 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I agree.  With that graphic on the product page, and the pics on Instagram also showing two lights, I had also assumed that it came with two lights.

The two bolts listed are different sizes (metric M8 and M10) which I assume is because the threads are different on the various polishers.

I did send a message to HQ to suggest making it clear that the kit only contains one light.

Thanks, Dan. Thanks for the info on the screws, etc. I was saying several other things along with the picture had "2" as the quantity, likley leading to even more confusion. I actually assumed it was all one assembly with 2 lights, for example.

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Thanks, Dan. Thanks for the info on the screws, etc. I was saying several other things along with the picture had "2" as the quantity, likley leading to even more confusion. I actually assumed it was all one assembly with 2 lights, for example.

The product info has been updated.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-polisher-light.html

Screenshot_20180621-094209_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

Thanks, Dan, that should do it

For those of us without the SK (at least not yet), anyone know if this will fit the PC? Doesn't look like it, but maybe I'm missing something.