Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's 4th of July Sale Starts Now!

Dan@Adams

It's time for one of my favorite parts of the year, the 4th of July! As many of you already know, we love our country here at Adam's Polishes, and what better way to celebrate our independence than with some fun patriotic products like we've done for the past few years now!

Last year we had blueberry Detail Spray, but this year it's Apple scent, plus we have a new limited run Shampoo too!

Detail Carts and stools are back in stock, plus there's a super soft new 1500gsm microfiber wash mitt, blue borderless towels, air fresheners, shirts, hats, and more! 

We have free shipping for the continental USA set at $75 before discount, and you can use the code USA for 15% off store wide! This sale ends July 5th at Midnight.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!

LlNClKi.jpg

1G4iI1c.jpg

59D7YZD.jpg

fkGqf86.jpg

x1AXCCW.jpg

1 hour ago, JoeyD0831 said:

Is the wash mitt the same as the red and white one? I can't find the red one on the site anymore so I'm guessing it is, just with a color change.

A bit thicker fibers.  But works the same.

59 minutes ago, Firebuff17 said:

Is the wash mitt better than the wool wash pads? Less of a chance for swirling and scratches with the mitt? 

I know it also comes down to technique. 

Improved from the red and white mitt, which was already awesome in my opinion. This one is even softer microfiber material.

I've been using the red & white mitt and the premium microfiber sponge almost exclusively on my vehicles lately - they both rinse out very easily (much easier than the 10" Wash Pad and Merino Wool Mitt for me) and do not put any swirls in my vehicles when used properly. I'm very excited to try out this new mitt!

10 minutes ago, Firebuff17 said:

Thanks @Dan@Adams

Might have to snag at least one of these. 

And I also mis-spoke. I did mean the 10”wash pad. 

that 10" wash pad was just gliding back and forth  when used with the car shampoo.made it easy to wash. i was washing a 2 week old new car but if you stay on top of your wash regiment i dont see how a wash pad could introduce swirls. both great products.

So my wife just pick me up a couple bottles of detail spray and I got to be honest the American Detail spray to me anyways does not smell like apple pie.  it smells good but to me it kind of smells like a minty version of Bengay back rub.  Not complaining but my nostrils don't smell apple pie at all.  And it smells exactly like the Canada spray too.

But I also got a bottle of pumpkin spice and yeah that stuff smells delicious

IMG_20180629_151021_01.jpg

22 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Improved from the red and white mitt, which was already awesome in my opinion. This one is even softer microfiber material.

I've been using the red & white mitt and the premium microfiber sponge almost exclusively on my vehicles lately - they both rinse out very easily (much easier than the 10" Wash Pad and Merino Wool Mitt for me) and do not put any swirls in my vehicles when used properly. I'm very excited to try out this new mitt!

well just picked up one of the new mitts from HQ. i never used one of the previous versions from adams but first impression . . a little underwhelmed. it doesn’t feel very plush and i immediately noticed it releasing fibers and linting a bit while running my fingers through it. so i got home and put in through a gentle rinse cycle in the washing machine and it definitely was letting fibers go even after the rinse. gonna use it on a test section tomorrow and see how it does

Edited by ColoradoSHObro

2 hours ago, ColoradoSHObro said:

well just picked up one of the new mitts from HQ. i never used one of the previous versions from adams but first impression . . a little underwhelmed. it doesn’t feel very plush and i immediately noticed it releasing fibers and linting a bit while running my fingers through it. so i got home and put in through a gentle rinse cycle in the washing machine and it definitely was letting fibers go even after the rinse. gonna use it on a test section tomorrow and see how it does

Remember, anything you're not happy with, Adam's will gladly replace or refund.  Guaranteed. 

21 minutes ago, Rich said:

Remember, anything you're not happy with, Adam's will gladly replace or refund.  Guaranteed. 

Oh absolutely! honestly the verdict is still out on this one.  i've far from written the product off as a dud as i know and expect top notch quality control from Adams. Could be perfectly fine when i use it just needed to knock the loose stuff off first . . which is standard procedure for a lot of microfiber material out there.

On 6/29/2018 at 10:07 PM, ColoradoSHObro said:

Oh absolutely! honestly the verdict is still out on this one.  i've far from written the product off as a dud as i know and expect top notch quality control from Adams. Could be perfectly fine when i use it just needed to knock the loose stuff off first . . which is standard procedure for a lot of microfiber material out there.

mitt seemed to work just fine. no noticeable lint. i do recommend putting it through a rinse cycle or brushing it out with a soft brush before 1st use

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, JoeyD0831 said:

Is the wash mitt the same as the red and white one? I can't find the red one on the site anymore so I'm guessing it is, just with a color change.

The new wash pad is like the old Red wash pad on steroids...…..it's NICE!

52 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Just a funny I found today while cruising around....

Can anyone spot it? 

https://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-limited-edition-blueberry-scented-detail-spray.html

Blueberry in the link, apple as the scent?

48 minutes ago, frosty350 said:

Original is spelled wrong 

B54FF6A1-F9FB-4456-A8AA-2C323A31DE57.jpeg

Good catch...but maybe they're just trying to be oirginial?! ?

12 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Blueberry in the link, apple as the scent?

Yup! I was looking around for some and saw the link, thought maybe there was a hidden section somewhere on Adams site and nope, the link was the current one but it was all retitled to the current spray.....well except for the URL lol. 

Sorry Dan, wasnt trying to create more work for yall just having some fun.