Customer Service 866.965.0400

2 hours ago, RayS said:

I put in my order last night for this sale.  The tough part was explaining to the wife, who is an accountant, why we needed a second order in July.  The important thing is that she is happy with the way her car looks and she knows that anything I get is for her car first ?

yup.. thats pretty much how i can place multiple orders in a month is if her car gets 1st crack at what ever i buy ???

:lolsmack:  This is funny.. How we manage to do it is we have a join account and a separate one. 1 is for Important life bills and the other is for don't really need but want. Like this we don't touch home funds. From Jan 1,2018 to July 13,2018 I have spent 2,197.81 in Adam's website that's not including limited DS from other website that collaborated w/Adam's. 

9 hours ago, RayS said:

I put in my order last night for this sale.  The tough part was explaining to the wife, who is an accountant, why we needed a second order in July.  The important thing is that she is happy with the way her car looks and she knows that anything I get is for her car first ?

Just tell her you need to snag the deals when they come up and in the long run you're saving money. As an accountant, she'll understand :P