Customer Service 866.965.0400

New house/garage

Blazelow

On 7/23/2018 at 11:17 AM, MikeSoFlo said:

So I did end up ordering these and had my electrician install them. Here's a quick video. Not sure if you can get the full effect from the video but I love the lights and they do throw off a lot of light. 2 of them spaced out in my 1 car garage is more than enough. 

Sorry for all the clutter in the garage, the house is still going under renovations. 

2 hours ago, MikeSoFlo said:

So I did end up ordering these and had my electrician install them. Here's a quick video. Not sure if you can get the full effect from the video but I love the lights and they do throw off a lot of light. 2 of them spaced out in my 1 car garage is more than enough. 

Sorry for all the clutter in the garage, the house is still going under renovations. Look,

Looking good.  

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2018 at 6:28 PM, MikeSoFlo said:

Check out this video, great idea for garage lighting. I'm doing some remodeling on a house I just bought and will be using some of the ideas from this video. 

I would love to have this guy's garage. Or troy sowers. With the obsessed Garage Pressure washer set up built into the wall. Im jealous