Customer Service 866.965.0400

BOGO sale plus 15% off Storewide

TheWolf

keep in mind the "collection" package's are still sometimes more bang for your buck. take for instance the Glass Cleaner collection:

you could buy the BOGO Glass Cleaner for $34 after discounts.

or

you could buy the glass cleaner collection for $43 and get the same BOGO content plus 2 glass towels and a funnel for an extra 9 bucks. and can't all of us use more glass towels and funnels, at least I can hahaha.

Don’t think the code is in effect any longer? I tried ordering $1,200 worth of product but it’s not letting me. I apparently missed the sale by a few hours. Credit Card Company said the charge went through but on the Adams site everything is still in my cart and nothing shows up on my recent orders 

Edited by NuNu

@NuNu

You might be have missed the sale... can’t speak for that part of it. 

But I ordered during this sale (24-36 hrs before the posted end) and my order went through and showed on my payment of choice as such... but I didn’t see it in my recent orders. I ended up calling on Friday to double check because I didn’t want to miss out. Tried a few times and couldn’t get someone on the phone. So I left a message. A few hours later I received an email with my shipping confirmation... but no call back.