Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Wax

antonio_67

Question

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum but definitely not new to Adam’s. I’ve been using them for years and have never been disappointed. Recently I’ve been looking at the Americana Paste Wax and I’m wondering what you guys think about it and is it worth it? Should I go for the Wax alone or the kit with Brilliant Glaze? Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Americana is awesome! Even in direct sun, it’s easy to work with. I don’t see any benefit from the glaze along with the wax. Others will disagree I’m sure but. I love Americana Wax. Doesn’t last long at all but, it’s so easy to use I don’t mind applying it over and over.

Brilliant Glaze topped with Americana Paste Wax is all I use on show cars and garage queens.  The BG really make the paint pop, and the Americana provides a nice look and good protection.  BG is also good for chrome, and to reduce the fogging on interior windows.

3 hours ago, antonio_67 said:

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum but definitely not new to Adam’s. I’ve been using them for years and have never been disappointed. Recently I’ve been looking at the Americana Paste Wax and I’m wondering what you guys think about it and is it worth it? Should I go for the Wax alone or the kit with Brilliant Glaze? Thanks!

BG applied first followed up with a coat of Americana is a hard combo to beat!

4 hours ago, antonio_67 said:

I have gone BG then Americana and about a week later, topped it off with BG again and WOW is all I can say.  As others indicated it doesn't last a long time, but the combination is fantastic.