Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need New T-Shirts

Would really like to see some new t-shirt designs. I've see some at the warehouse but none on the on-line shop. 

Nothing crazy. Maybe just the "A" logo in different colors. Personally, I'd like to see something showing the Adam's collaboration with Corvette and Camaro. Just an idea...

54 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Would really like to see some new t-shirt designs. I've see some at the warehouse but none on the on-line shop. 

Nothing crazy. Maybe just the "A" logo in different colors. Personally, I'd like to see something showing the Adam's collaboration with Corvette and Camaro. Just an idea...

I would be so in for a Camaro/Adam's shirt.. also, my wife always complains that companies are not putting out Ladies cuts or sizes, that would be another go to for me to get for her.

28 minutes ago, moons21 said:

I would be so in for a Camaro/Adam's shirt.. also, my wife always complains that companies are not putting out Ladies cuts or sizes, that would be another go to for me to get for her.

My wife says the same thing. She likes the v-neck women's cut t-shirts. I would buy her a couple in a heartbeat.

7 hours ago, Mike E. said:

Yes. +1 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 1:05 PM, Mike E. said:

Nothing crazy. Maybe just the "A" logo in different colors.

ask, and you shall receive! 

(look what hit today)

that seemed to work really well for you u, so I’m gonna try:

“Would really like to see” a micro Swirl Killer, under $500, that takes 1” or 2” pads. ?

On 8/30/2018 at 1:39 PM, tlbullet said:

I was thinking the same...was hoping for a Labor Day shirt.    But I wonder why they dont have a plain black t shirt w Adams logo in stock at all times, basic item that they would just keep in stock.  

I agree with you. That is something that they should always have in stock. 

17 hours ago, DanITD said:

ask, and you shall receive! 

(look what hit today)

that seemed to work really well for you u, so I’m gonna try:

“Would really like to see” a micro Swirl Killer, under $500, that takes 1” or 2” pads. ?

They are exactly what I asked for!

Going to drive up to the warehouse on Monday and pick some up.

Thanks Adam's

And I'll second the idea on the micro SK.