Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam cannon problem

ExpressThis13

Question

Ok so Ive been gone awhile long time Adams user. Been out of the detailing game for awhile due to living situation but finally got a house so im trying to get back into it. I recently purchased a AR blue clean power washer 2000 psi electric and purchased some adams products including the Ultra Foam wash and foam cannon. Now the problem is my foam is extremely runny. I have to have solution knob all the way to the negative to get any foam. Now I did do some reading and figured out a 1.1 mm orifice is a solution for this situation. Ordered through amazon arrived yesterday installed today. Now I just got done attempting to wash my truck and its not a big truck its a quad cab ram 2013 so not some big lifted 2500 long bed etc and I can only get one pass before my entire bottle is gone. using approx 3 to 4 oz of product and it does not dwell for very long. Now after installing the orifice I am still having problems. Bottle is completly empty after 1 pass and I still have to turn the adjustment all the way to the negative and even after the orifice I am still getting runny foam......not as bad but still runny. I dont know what i am doing wrong here. I am to the point where I am about to return this foam cannon and just order the foam gun. I had one in the past and it was much more enjoyable. please help me guys.

7 answers to this question

You're getting too much water. Might be something blocking the soap pick up tube. The top knob controls the amount of water that goes through the gun. Make sure nothing is getting blocked/crimped.

Edited by GXPaycheck