Customer Service 866.965.0400

Your Favorite 'Other than Intended' Product?

galaxy

Question

So a bit of a fun thread of sorts...have you guys found a product that you like to use, or have had great results with while using for something other than what it's primarily intended??  I know several products can be a cross-over product of sorts on any day, but...I'll go first...

I have found that I enjoy and get better results using straight up Waterless Wash for outside glass than I do glass cleaner!  I've almost eliminated glass cleaner from my arsenal.  I don't use it on the outside cause I like the WW better, and I don't use it on the inside cause there's no need with the BG on there; a clean dry MF handles every inside duty just fine. 

Your turn...

11 hours ago, parmesan said:

Question: Is there an Adam's product that (II might already have) can provide stainless steel with long term protection from oxidation? I've been using a combination of CP, FP, and BG to take off oxidation and provide some shine/protection. Eventually I'll be adding the metal polishes to my arsenal; "priorities." Not sure if there is a better product to apply after a thorough cleaning to keep the stainless from oxidizing as quickly as it does.

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Adam's did a collab with Big Chill that combined WW, DS, and CB for their appliances. Recommend you try that process.

Chris is right! I tried waterless wash on our fridge and it wiped all fingerprints/dirt/grime clean off. I also use it to wipe down my detailing Husky cart in the garage and it works flawlessly 

1 minute ago, ColoradoSHObro said:

i went snowboarding a couple days ago and as my goggles were fogging up i wondered . . 

maybe i should put some brilliant glaze in my goggle lense to prevent fogging like i do my windshield!? haha

anyone ever tried it?

No, but that seems reasonable to me. And they'd smell better, too! I just got my Epic Pass so let me know if this works for you, and I'll do the same.

Here’s another one…lately I’ve been using APC on the laundry. It’s amazing.  I’ve fixed soo many stained cloths that laundry products wouldn’t touch.  Works soo good, I’m gonna get a bottle that’s just for laundry.  Amazing.