Customer Service 866.965.0400

Increase Branded Product Line

Would really like to see the "Adam's" logo put on more items. A few ideas are as follows; coffee mugs, beer glasses, posters, hats and t-shirts (both previously discussed on this forum recently), sweat shirts (hooded and non-hooded), shop shirts (button up short sleeve garage shirt), shop jackets, etc, etc, etc.

There is a huge market for this stuff. I ride a Harley and drive a Corvette. I have a ton of items with those logos. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. A damn Harley leather jacket cost me $500.00. I would do the same with Adam's logo products. Please don't make $40.00 t-shirts like Harley. Make good products at a fair market price.

After being on this forum for the short time I have, I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Over the years, Adam's has had many different branded products. Not all sold.  It's a tricky situation to figure out what would sell and what wouldn't when it comes to branded items. HD is a much larger client base than Adam's has. They've been in business a heck of a lot longer and people wear HD clothing , etc. whether they have a Harley or not.  And it's recognized everywhere in the world. I don't think Adam's can come close to comparing itself to HD in terms of popularity. Maybe in a few years. But if you look around,  you don't see too many people wearing Meg's shirts, or CG shirts, etc.  The fact that Adam's has stuff available for us die hard addicts is a big plus in my book.  I don't know how many Adam's shirts I saw walking around Carlisle 10 days ago.  And Adam's banners flying from tents, decals on cars, bags on the ground, and the list goes on.  I think they're doing pretty well!  

I know you're relatively new to Adam's, Mike, and so you know, Adam's has released many of the above along the way. Hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, koozies (I think), etc. Keep checking the site, and consider calling them and/or asking when you drop in next time to see what they may have lying around the warehouse...they just might surprise you.

In the meantime, hopefully their marketing team sees your inputs and takes action where they think the products will sell at an effective price point for all. Black Friday is a prime time for more new products, so who knows......

Coffee mugs came out with the coffee last year, 2 diff sets of coozies so far that I know of, and a bunch of clothing options have been around. Backpacks have been done twice, but seem to not go over as hot as other things. Few diff detailing bags have been around, and there has always been talk about other stuff that just doesnt seem to sell well or get much pop here on the forums. 

3 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Coffee mugs came out with the coffee last year, 2 diff sets of coozies so far that I know of, and a bunch of clothing options have been around. Backpacks have been done twice, but seem to not go over as hot as other things. Few diff detailing bags have been around, and there has always been talk about other stuff that just doesnt seem to sell well or get much pop here on the forums. 

Backpacks have come up 3 times in last couple years. There was the Thule, gray one, and a Mountain Standard one. The Mountain Standard sold out FAST. Some of the products just have to be just right to sell well. They’ll get it down eventually. 

1 hour ago, Editguy said:

I noticed the out of stock metal garage signs have been purged from the store...bummer, I was hoping to pick one of those up eventually.

Which one are you talking about? They’re all back in stock and still on the website. 

1 hour ago, Editguy said:

I noticed the out of stock metal garage signs have been purged from the store...bummer, I was hoping to pick one of those up eventually.

Same here. Every time I place an order I check to see if they are in stock. 

46 minutes ago, BHarris23 said:

Which one are you talking about? They’re all back in stock and still on the website. 

Do you have a link because I cant find them anymore and I literally check on them every day? The 21" metal garage signs.

Edited by Editguy

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

I cant find them on my end, they used to be in branded accessories, but gone from there, even a search of "sign" brings up nothing, "metal" only brings up metal polish. 

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/adam-s-branded-accessories/adam-s-polisher-holder-for-21mm.html

10 minutes ago, Editguy said:

Not the swirl killer holders. They had a round metal garage sign that was just the Adams logo by itself.

Gotcha. Yea, those were purged. My guess is they may come out with more but different size or something. 

9 hours ago, LukeZimTDI said:

Man I didn't even notice. Been holding out for awhile on the led sign and or the metal sign. Shucks

The LED sign didn’t sell well. That’s why they dropped it’s price and then ran through them and never restocked.