Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Hanger?

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

wonder if that was a prototype of a polisher hanger that didnt make the cut? or is in development? that hole looks almost big enough for a 15mm head to go thru. 

This is in the shine shop at HQ. my guess is these came after the polisher holders released but I could be wrong. 

19 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Might be, but I dont ever recall seeing it come out publicly, which is why I think its a demo previous idea or a new one. 

You are exactly right! i asked Tyler and he told me that they aren't for sale.. Just a prototype and he doesn't know if they are going to sell them or not. But I agree. they should sell them. that is genius. I would defiantly buy it.

8 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

You are exactly right! i asked Tyler and he told me that they aren't for sale.. Just a prototype and he doesn't know if they are going to sell them or not. But I agree. they should sell them. that is genius. I would defiantly buy it.

So I’m guessing the hole is for a polisher?

On 9/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, ObsessedDetailer said:

21 hours ago, BHarris23 said:

So I’m guessing the hole is for a polisher?

They should at least take a poll on it and see. I think it could make some cash but might be enough people with them already that it wouldnt help. Their current ones are slick and easy to use so I can see that being the point to not doing it. 

That would be my assumption @BHarris23