Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Indiana

@Dmax_HD

Greetings from Indiana!

Names Jeff and I am new to Adam’s Polishes.  It is safe to say that I’m already addicted to this stuff!  My first Adam’s products were Detail Spray, Under Carriage Spray and Metal Polish 1& 2.  I hate to admit it but I’ve been a longtime user of the brands at the local auto parts stores and I’ve never really happy with them.  So to say the least I’m happy to have found this stuff and I am really looking forward to learning from & sharing with everyone on here as well.  I have started my collection of the limited edition bottles so let me know if you have any that your willing to trade or sell.  Did I mention I am addicted to this stuff already, haha!!  

Best,

Jeff

1 hour ago, Iceman390D said:

Greetings from Indiana!

Names Jeff and I am new to Adam’s Polishes.  It is safe to say that I’m already addicted to this stuff!  My first Adam’s products were Detail Spray, Under Carriage Spray and Metal Polish 1& 2.  I hate to admit it but I’ve been a longtime user of the brands at the local auto parts stores and I’ve never really happy with them.  So to say the least I’m happy to have found this stuff and I am really looking forward to learning from & sharing with everyone on here as well.  I have started my collection of the limited edition bottles so let me know if you have any that your willing to trade or sell.  Did I mention I am addicted to this stuff already, haha!!  

Best,

Jeff

Welcome Jeff! Detail Spray is always a classic and good go to! You should try and get on the pumpkin spice addiction!! 

22 hours ago, Iceman390D said:

My wallet and wife will hate me, and not necessarily in that order ??

Welcome and a word of advice.  Ensure that everything you get is for her ? vehicle, then once she is a co-dependent, life gets much easier.  As long as my wife's car is shiny, she doesn't complain at all and since I even started doing windows, she was thrilled.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:45 PM, ObsessedDetailer said:

Welcome Jeff! Detail Spray is always a classic and good go to! You should try and get on the pumpkin spice addiction!! 

I’m on it, I placed two different orders for the new PS stuff!!  Should earn me some brownie points with the wife ?

Welcome! My addiction is definitely getting expensive and I'm trying to convince my girlfriend that it's worth it. We just moved so I haven't had time to wash cars. Once things settle down and I keep the cars shining, I think she will see the light. What part of Indiana are you in? We just moved from an apartment in Carmel to a condo in Indy. 

3 minutes ago, RayS said:

Welcome and a word of advice.  Ensure that everything you get is for her ? vehicle, then once she is a co-dependent, life gets much easier.  As long as my wife's car is shiny, she doesn't complain at all and since I even started doing windows, she was thrilled.

Great advice and no truer words have ever been spoken!

1 minute ago, Bscott94 said:

Welcome! My addiction is definitely getting expensive and I'm trying to convince my girlfriend that it's worth it. We just moved so I haven't had time to wash cars. Once things settle down and I keep the cars shining, I think she will see the light. What part of Indiana are you in? We just moved from an apartment in Carmel to a condo in Indy. 

Thank you and congrats on the new place!  IKR, I’m trying not to look at my order totals when I hit that “submit” button (or the wife) ?!  She will once the money starts rolling.  I’m out in Fishers.

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

Welcome to the addiction! Im sure your collection will grow quickly. Mystery Boxes are a great way to get started! 

Thanks and yes it is!!  I ordered one of the mystery trunk organizer yesterday too ?

4 minutes ago, Iceman390D said:

Here’s a couple pix of the lucky vehicles to be Adamized!!6147375D-1343-4BE3-82FF-49B463935F69.thumb.jpeg.da591131caccfe4c098ca8c9d548b405.jpeg89E6F5C6-7141-4B9C-AFC3-8B96BD135A49.thumb.jpeg.184ba3a6c446304fd8a490e825f2e64f.jpeg

You've got your work cut out for ya! Looking forward to seeing the finished products!!

Oh, and if you don't have it, HGG works wonders on white. Get some when you can.

Edited by falcaineer