Customer Service 866.965.0400

Will Microfibre Revitalizer save my double soft

SimR

Question

Hi I have been using a double soft to buff of H20 Guard & Gloss which is now streaking any products that i try to remove.

I have always machined washed after every use but sometimes left to dry before it gets washed.

Will Microfibre Revitalizer save my double soft or has h20 Guard & Gloss killed it.

Cheers.

3 answers to this question

Microfiber revitalizer will help. It’s what we wash in every time. 

It sounds like it may be further along than that though, so you can try boiling them on the stove for a few and see if that will save them. 

Keep in mind that towels don’t last forever. It’s possoble it’s iust time for new ones. 

18 hours ago, SimR said:

Hi I have been using a double soft to buff of H20 Guard & Gloss which is now streaking any products that i try to remove.

I have always machined washed after every use but sometimes left to dry before it gets washed.

Will Microfibre Revitalizer save my double soft or has h20 Guard & Gloss killed it.

Cheers.

As @shane@detailedreflections said, it might and it might not. HGG can get clogged in the fibers if left to dry. Here's an article on the proper towel cleaning process, to include boiling. Good luck! Worst case, pick up some new ones. Mystery Boxes usually include some towels, so that's also a possible and fun way forward.