Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adam's Products and what steps to take?

eurovw89

Question

Hello all,

I wanted to try out their products so started out with (Shampoo, tire/rubber cleaner, wheel cleaner, VRT) to see the results and I am loving it.  Now I want to move on to their more of their products (clay, G&G, paint sealer, etc...)  I have a 2017 f150 as a daily driver.  I'm not going to car/trucks, but I want to keep my finish in tip-top shape.

I read that paint sealant and H2O G&G are basically one in the same, and that the detail spray isn't good for protection, just a "quick detail".   Should I throw the "one step polish" be in the mix? I would like to know what would be good products and what steps to take for the best protection.  Yes I did use the search (LOL), and there is ALOT of information, but can't really find exactly what I am looking for. 

What would be a good process:

Every 6 months (steps & products)

Every car wash (weekly steps & products)

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, eurovw89 said:

Hello all,

I wanted to try out their products so started out with (Shampoo, tire/rubber cleaner, wheel cleaner, VRT) to see the results and I am loving it.  Now I want to move on to their more of their products (clay, G&G, paint sealer, etc...)  I have a 2017 f150 as a daily driver.  I'm not going to car/trucks, but I want to keep my finish in tip-top shape.

I read that paint sealant and H2O G&G are basically one in the same, and that the detail spray isn't good for protection, just a "quick detail".   Should I throw the "one step polish" be in the mix? I would like to know what would be good products and what steps to take for the best protection.  Yes I did use the search (LOL), and there is ALOT of information, but can't really find exactly what I am looking for. 

What would be a good process:

Every 6 months (steps & products)

Every car wash (weekly steps & products)

Hi Jeff! welcome! These products will not disappoint. I assure you they wont You have come to the right place. It depends on what you are looking for when you polish. Do you have a polisher? If so, to get the most out of products you'll want to do each and every step individually. It will last much longer than it will if it were just the "one Step Polish" but that is also not by any means a bad product. You'll just get more protection, improvement to the finish if using individual products.  What I do is i will start earl yin the day like 6 AM and really break the car down step by step if im doing a full wax. I Ceramic waxed my car about 3 weeks ago so i just to regular washes about every 2 weeks or so. But when i do get the car ready for waxing here is my process:

1) Clean tires and rims

2) strip wash

3) Clay Bar entire car 

4) Shampoo wash

5) Pull inside and dry completely

6)  Polish using whatever steps 

7) Wipe off residue

8 ) wax car(the ceramic wax is what i use)

9) buff off residue 

And about every 2-3 weeks ill just clean it normal wash with tires and rims and clean the inside. I keep it pretty clean so the maintenance wash never takes long Let me know if you have any other questions I can help with