Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam’s Wheel Cleaner

As everyone knows, this is a tried and true product throughout the detailing community. I put it up against an acid based wheel cleaner and it did very well! I would say they had equal cleaning abilities. The acid based was ready to aggitate immediately while the Adam’s I waited until the color change was done. BUT, the Adam’s had more lubrication while scrubbing. Here’s a nice bleeding picture as well as a dramatic before and after ?

The tires were dressed with tire shine. 

504D260F-623A-49B2-83FB-6F989DA5F77E.jpeg

C2E1F10B-40E1-4A8D-AE3C-FEC4ECEF7A17.jpeg

3 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Nice work Ian.  I love the brake blood shots!

Its always nice to look at :) 

I will be detailing the entire vehicle (2017 VW GTI) next Sunday, but he had a meet he was going to so I spruced up the wheels and tires for him quickly. I say quickly, but it took an hour LOL. Those wheels were very intricate and very neglected. 

Ian this is sweet!! What kind of car?

20 hours ago, cwp2016nd said:

As everyone knows, this is a tried and true product throughout the detailing community. I put it up against an acid based wheel cleaner and it did very well! I would say they had equal cleaning abilities. The acid based was ready to aggitate immediately while the Adam’s I waited until the color change was done. BUT, the Adam’s had more lubrication while scrubbing. Here’s a nice bleeding picture as well as a dramatic before and after ?

The tires were dressed with tire shine. 

504D260F-623A-49B2-83FB-6F989DA5F77E.jpeg

C2E1F10B-40E1-4A8D-AE3C-FEC4ECEF7A17.jpeg

3 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Ian this is sweet!! What kind of car?

It is a 2017 GTI. I should be doing the entire car this upcoming Sunday provided the weather is decent. He has some light scratches all over the car as well as scuffs from whoever did the debadging. A one step polish, sealant and glaze he should be good to go! 

Edited by cwp2016nd

25 minutes ago, cwp2016nd said:

It is a 2017 GTI. I should be doing the entire car this upcoming Sunday provided the weather is decent. He has some light scratches all over the car as well as scuffs from whoever did the debadging. A one step polish, sealant and glaze he should be good to go! 

Awesome! i would love to see some more pictures of the car!!