Customer Service 866.965.0400

Orange Blower Question

Patstrick

Question

1 hour ago, Liralen said:

I have the sidekick, black, think purchased in 2103.  Used it quite a bit, but since have the master blaster never use it anymore.  Think I am going to give it away to a local friend that just bought $600 worth of product from me ;)

We still use the sidekick despite having the MBR. We use it if we are doing a set of wheels. Or to blow out an interior (it’s way easier to manipulate inside a car than the MBR). 

Remember the blowers operate on different principles than say an air compressor. They’re a volume model where a compressor is a pressure one. 

Our sidekick still gets used a fair amount. Just something to consider before you get rid of it. 

6 hours ago, Liralen said:

I have the sidekick, black, think purchased in 2103.  Used it quite a bit, but since have the master blaster never use it anymore.  Think I am going to give it away to a local friend that just bought $600 worth of product from me ;)

That would be a very nice gift for them, Good deed done ‼️

I use mine for my wheels as well, and I was also in a pinch a few months ago when I first got my house and didnt have a leaf blower, I used it to get the grass off my walkway in front of my house! Worked way better than I thought it would haha. I scored mine in a mystery bucket a year or so ago.

1 hour ago, Devon527 said:

I use mine for my wheels as well, and I was also in a pinch a few months ago when I first got my house and didnt have a leaf blower, I used it to get the grass off my walkway in front of my house! Worked way better than I thought it would haha. I scored mine in a mystery bucket a year or so ago.

Dang lucky you!

I also use mine to dry the dog.  I put the 2 hoses from the Vac N Blo on it, and place the rubber nozzle on the end of the hoses.  The orange ones are available from the manufacturer, but at almost twice price available here (with discounts).