Customer Service 866.965.0400

Unbeatable Customer Service

20 minutes ago, Devon527 said:

Thats what sold me on them honestly. I called and asked about the ceramic wheel kit and they answered every little question I had and were super friendly. To me, that is huge. And for that reason I will be using Adams Polishes as long as I possibly can.

Other companies should model their customer service after Adam’s, it really is impressive. Plus they have quality products with a 110% guarantee.  

Great customer service. They replaced something as small as a cracked in half air freshener for me. Just an air freshener! Lol and for added measure they put it in a giant box with a huge amount of stuffing paper lol. One thing that will keep me going to them other than great products, is making sure customers are happy ?

I had a problem recently with a TOMB, where I had spillage. Emery went waaaay beyond what was expected to make me whole.  They are hands down best customer service. I read on the forum where someone went to warehouse and got a red bucket MB well after the sale was over. I called today and got one. How many other retailers would honor a special a week late?

16 hours ago, 67's said:

I had a problem recently with a TOMB, where I had spillage. Emery went waaaay beyond what was expected to make me whole.  They are hands down best customer service. I read on the forum where someone went to warehouse and got a red bucket MB well after the sale was over. I called today and got one. How many other retailers would honor a special a week late?

@Emery@Adams is known to go way above and beyond. Great guy! And certainly focused on putting the customer first.