Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member, new Adam's fan...

DriverDave

Just wanted to say hello and thank you to Adam's Polishes and The Shine Spot for correcting a ceramic coat job on my car that was applied by a different detailer, using the Adam's kit.  They did a full "Brilliant Glaze" treatment on the whole car, and it now looks the way a ceramic coated car should look...Awesome!  Best customer service you could ask for!  Never seen anyone stand behind their products like that.

Welcome.. 2 quick things..1st i dont see any pic the other guys says looks good!! I would

oime to see too!

2nd..sincd when does Adams use BG on a CC car?  My car is CC and i dobt have much use for the BG i have (other than interior windows!!).

Welcome to the forums! 

Pics are in profile folks, and WOW she is a BEAUTY!! Love me that SRT. Ever want to trade for a day You take my 392 Chally ill flog yours! 

If the Shine Stop says BG and its fixed.....hard to argue with the mother ship. 

Those album pics are from before the CC.

If the sun shows itself tomorrow, I'll take her out for some sweet super-shiny shots :D

But for those that don't want to bother with profiles and albums...here ya go

Nice shot.jpg

0925181030b_HDR.jpg

0925181025c_HDR.jpg

0912181343.jpg

Edited by DriverDave

2 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Welcome.. 2 quick things..1st i dont see any pic the other guys says looks good!! I would

oime to see too!

2nd..sincd when does Adams use BG on a CC car?  My car is CC and i dobt have much use for the BG i have (other than interior windows!!).

They said that is their best product for removing stubborn old CC haze, without degrading the CC.  It gets followed up with another quick shot of Ceramic Boost 2.0 just to be sure it's good to go.

Went out for some nice mountain shots on Squaw Pass.  A bit more clouds than I wanted, but still got some really good ones...

The darker purple looking shots were due to the sun hiding behind a cloud, but they still came out quite good in their own unique way.

I'm sure after a year with this beauty, I'll have several thousand dollars worth of Adams products in my garage to keep it looking this good!

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

23 hours ago, DriverDave said:

My other toy... 

Don't think it needs any polish at the moment ;)

0824181134_HDR~6.jpg

I think I see some dust right about.....just over......wait for it.......getting warmer..........^ there. 

That bike is not dirty enough, you should ride and flog it more lol.