Customer Service 866.965.0400

Get. More. SPICE!

TheWolf

18 minutes ago, CoonHound693 said:

Hopefully goes out today, otherwise it wont be until next week.   Still processing so not looking to good.   

Well the good news is its what 3:30 MST so hopefully FedEx has another pickup run to make yet today ??!

24 minutes ago, CoonHound693 said:

Hopefully goes out today, otherwise it wont be until next week.   Still processing so not looking to good.   

I just checked my order and it shows that it is still processing. Hopefully I'll see it on Thursday, but no big deal, I can wait. I still got other Adam's stuff I can enjoy till then.

22 minutes ago, coral farmer said:

I just checked my order and it shows that it is still processing. Hopefully I'll see it on Thursday, but no big deal, I can wait. I still got other Adam's stuff I can enjoy till then.

Hope it goes out today for you!

Agreed and I’ll go out on a limb here and say that’s probably the case for all of us on here. I’m sure we all have enough product to wait a week for the next shipment to arrive! ?

15 minutes ago, Iceman390D said:

Agreed and I’ll go out on a limb here and say that’s probably the case for all of us on here. I’m sure we all have enough product to wait a week for the next shipment to arrive! ?

Yes I do have quite a bit to hold me over.  Im just hoping to have it by Thursday, so I can use h20 gg, before I head to key west on fri morning. I’m out,  I used the rest of what I had on wed on my atv.  I went through 2 bottles in 5 weeks.  I’ve been gg’ing everything in my house.   I even did the air conditioning unit out side, and my pool equipment. 

7 minutes ago, CoonHound693 said:

Yes I do have quite a bit to hold me over.  Im just hoping to have it by Thursday, so I can use h20 gg, before I head to key west on fri morning. I’m out,  I used the rest of what I had on wed on my atv.  I went through 2 bottles in 5 weeks.  I’ve been gg’ing everything in my house.   I even did the air conditioning unit out side, and my pool equipment. 

Haha that’s awesome and a great idea to HGG the atv!  I’m going to have to do that, thanks!  What have you done in the house, Kitchen appliances?

4 minutes ago, Iceman390D said:

Haha that’s awesome and a great idea to HGG the atv!  I’m going to have to do that, thanks!  What have you done in the house, Kitchen appliances?

I did the fridge, and microwave.  I have large glass sliders going out to the pool area, I clay barred and cleaned them with Alcohol, then used gg.  My dog’s nose prints wipe off much easier.     Does the gg have any uv protection?  

Pumpkin Spice Candles are back in stock. Ordered 3 more, my wife said "if they get more, get them".  I had to sneak in some stuff I needed.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-8oz-mason-jar-pumpkin-scented-candle.html

adams_polishes_pumpkin_spice_candlecropp

Edited by coral farmer

11 minutes ago, coral farmer said:

Pumpkin Spice Candles are back in stock. Ordered 3 more, my wife said "if they get more, get them".  I had to sneak in some stuff I needed.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-8oz-mason-jar-pumpkin-scented-candle.html

adams_polishes_pumpkin_spice_candlecropp

Interesting. I have the black ones. Wonder if i should add these to my collection now too 

4 hours ago, CoonHound693 said:

Mine is still at Adams, hasn’t been pick up yet.  My shipping label was created Saturday afternoon.  I guess I will have to use the ceramic boost.  Haven’t tried boost out yet.  

Update, very disappointed.  Finally got an estimated delivery date of the 16th.  14 days after my order was placed.  I’ve ordered stuff from China that came in that time frame.   

On 10/5/2018 at 2:54 PM, Iceman390D said:

Just checked my order from 10-3 and 10-7.  Look like I got my wish, both to arrive on Thursday.  Can't wait to tryout my new detail stool this coming weekend.

19 minutes ago, coral farmer said:

Just checked my order from 10-3 and 10-7.  Look like I got my wish, both to arrive on Thursday.  Can't wait to tryout my new detail stool this coming weekend.

Let me know how you like it im thinking about getting one this weekend at the warehouse 

6 hours ago, coral farmer said:

Awesome and glad it shipped quickly!  Let us know what you think after using it!

I think your going to love it! Haha

On 10/9/2018 at 12:17 AM, CoonHound693 said:

Update, very disappointed.  Finally got an estimated delivery date of the 16th.  14 days after my order was placed.  I’ve ordered stuff from China that came in that time frame.   

My order on 10/3 delivery date has

now changed to 10/18.  I was gonna order a mystery crate,  but I can’t wait until Christmas to receive my order.   My order didn’t even leave Colorado until 10/10.  

On 10/9/2018 at 12:38 AM, coral farmer said:

Soooo.... how do you like the detailing stool!?!?!

7 hours ago, CoonHound693 said:

My order on 10/3 delivery date has

now changed to 10/18.  I was gonna order a mystery crate,  but I can’t wait until Christmas to receive my order.   My order didn’t even leave Colorado until 10/10.  

Hmmm, which shipping option did you choose?

48 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Hmmm, which shipping option did you choose?

First time I took free shipping. It shipped smart post.   Usually it’s been taking about 10 to 12 from the time I ordered.  It sat at Adams facilities for 5 days before fedex picked it up, then 2 more days at fedex before leaving Colorado. 

4 minutes ago, CoonHound693 said:

First time I took free shipping. It shipped smart post.   Usually it’s been taking about 10 to 12 from the time I ordered.  It sat at Adams facilities for 5 days before fedex picked it up, then 2 more days at fedex before leaving Colorado. 

Jeez that stinks, and sorry to hear it’s taking so long. It does seem like several extra days of sitting.

I use both free and paid shipping options to average out my total cost for shipping. 

• 1 month later...

Gallon sizes of pumpkin spice detail spray are again on amazon with 15% off making them $34.  17 shown as left in stock at the time of this post.

Edit: 16 in stock now, I like the smell too much to not grab one to refill my 16oz bottle!

Edited by Parad0x

• 5 months later...