Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic coat...my phone?

Traizer

Question

I work in heavy construction, so I'm always around dust, dirt, mud, crud. Some always seems to get behind my phone case and inevitably scratches the finish. I was curious if anyone had tried to ceramic coat a new phone. Brand new phone so no polishing needed yet. I'm thinking I could leave it alone for the night, dont think there will be any new Adam's announcements in Instagram at this time. 

Screenshot_20181006-180507_Gallery.jpg

7 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Traizer said:

I work in heavy construction, so I'm always around dust, dirt, mud, crud. Some always seems to get behind my phone case and inevitably scratches the finish. I was curious if anyone had tried to ceramic coat a new phone. Brand new phone so no polishing needed yet. I'm thinking I could leave it alone for the night, dont think there will be any new Adam's announcements in Instagram at this time. 

Do it. 

Yea I may do mine.  

A guy at work just got a new iphone and I guess at the store they talked him into a “liquid glass” screen protector.  I’m thinking its a ceramic coating,  he said they just rubbed it on back and forth til the liquid was dry.  He said they will replace the phone if the screen cracks....we know how these claims go ??

3 hours ago, Traizer said:

Wonder if it would work on the back of an iPhone. It’s like bare metal