Customer Service 866.965.0400

Red bottle inserts

Finally got to open my mystery bucket after being out of town for 5 days.  Got a good haul of stuff but had the wash and wax leak out maybe an ounce.  I took off the top and noticed it did not have the red bottle inserts that once came in the bottles.   May want to look at bringing those back.  

I had to rinse all my other bottles plus bucket and try to salvage the bucket sticker I received.  Thankfully I didn’t lose much product and everything I received was something I needed or hadn’t tried yet.   Overall, it was a good haul. 

2 hours ago, Antv20 said:

Finally got to open my mystery bucket after being out of town for 5 days.  Got a good haul of stuff but had the wash and wax leak out maybe an ounce.  I took off the top and noticed it did not have the red bottle inserts that once came in the bottles.   May want to look at bringing those back.  

I had to rinse all my other bottles plus bucket and try to salvage the bucket sticker I received.  Thankfully I didn’t lose much product and everything I received was something I needed or hadn’t tried yet.   Overall, it was a good haul. 

I had talked to Tyler up at the warehouse, He told me the reason they aren't doing red caps is because they are going to be switching to sealing each bottle individually. They are just at the awkward stage in between red caps and plastic seals. They just havent gotten over to it yet. That was what i heard at least. I think the seals will be better at containing product and prevent stuff from leaking. 

@Antv20 Congrats on the haul!  I agree completely and I actually called to ask why they aren’t in the bottles any longer. They said the shipping manager was trying out shipping without the caps in the bottles.  I expressed my request for them to be brought back and they said they would pass it along to the shipping manager.

Contact customer service and let them know what happened. I’m sure they will work with you to make it right.

2 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I had talked to Tyler up at the warehouse, He told me the reason they aren't doing red caps is because they are going to be switching to sealing each bottle individually. They are just at the awkward stage in between red caps and plastic seals. They just havent gotten over to it yet. That was what i heard at least. I think the seals will be better at containing product and prevent stuff from leaking. 

Thanks for the additional information.  I’m thinking that it must be more cost effective (overtime) and more process efficient to seal each bottle vs inserting the red caps.  I will say some of the bottles I’ve got the red caps fit tight and some are not so tight.  It will be interesting to see how it goes for sure!

39 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Thanks for the additional information.  I’m thinking that it must be more cost effective (overtime) and more process efficient to seal each bottle vs inserting the red caps.  I will say some of the bottles I’ve got the red caps fit tight and some are not so tight.  It will be interesting to see how it goes for sure!

Agreed! And now that i think about it you're right some of them came super tight and others not so much. I have a bunch just collecting in a drawer with screw caps in case i ever needed to send a bottle for trade and didnt want it to leak. I wonder if these will be considered "limited edition" now. Wonder if i should throw them on ebay ??

32 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Agreed! And now that i think about it you're right some of them came super tight and others not so much. I have a bunch just collecting in a drawer with screw caps in case i ever needed to send a bottle for trade and didnt want it to leak. I wonder if these will be considered "limited edition" now. Wonder if i should throw them on ebay ??

Haha ? I can see the eBay listing now:

”Limited Edition Adam’s Red Bottle Caps, Rare , Out of Stock”!

I have a small collection of them too and I was thinking I’d put them back in all my extra bottles for winter storage purposes.