Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Photography

ObsessedDetailer

Looking for some people with some sweet cars to take pictures of here the next few weekends. I have an incredible camera. Its the Sony A7 mark 3 so I would really like to get some shots of some cars. I have done a few cars before but if anyone is interested in meeting up PM me or something. I would love to take pictures of some cool cars! I am in Highlands ranch so anyone in Denver or within about 20-45 min let me know. It would be pretty cool, Here are a few pictures of some cars Ive taken. Please pm me if interested!! Totally jut for fun and free of course. Anything for Adams Family :) (BTW all these are unedited pictures. Straight from the camera to my phone)

LRG_DSC00147.JPG

LRG_DSC00196.JPG

LRG_DSC00460.JPG

LRG_DSC00588.JPG

LRG_DSC00689.JPG

LRG_DSC00780.JPG

LRG_DSC00820.JPG

LRG_DSC00824.JPG

LRG_DSC01238.JPG

LRG_DSC01248.JPG

LRG_DSC01285.JPG

LRG_DSC01306.JPG

LRG_DSC01364.JPG

LRG_DSC01554.JPG

LRG_DSC01653.JPG

LRG_DSC01669.JPG

LRG_DSC01710.JPG

LRG_DSC01716.JPG

LRG_DSC01729.JPG

LRG_DSC01750.JPG

LRG_DSC01831.JPG

LRG_DSC01713.JPG

LRG_DSC01846.JPG

LRG_DSC01848.JPG

Just now, ObsessedDetailer said:

Dang!! Im really hoping some people will be interested in meeting up lol that would be so cool. Thanks though!

Just messing with you ?!  I agree that would be cool!  We’ve got a group of people that we meet up a couple times a year and do photo shoots (cars, trucks, motorcycles etc). It’s always fun and a couple of them have gotten really good at it too. Hope you get some takers, Enjoy!

3 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

That’s what I’m trying to do right now by hoping some of the guys here will be interested! What kind of camera? & thank you!

I have a Nikon D750 full frame. It takes incredible photos. I just haven’t had time to master it yet. It’s settings and photo setup. 

If I were close I’d bring the Lotus out. 

Edited by shane@detailedreflections

45 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

I have a Nikon D750 full frame. It takes incredible photos. I just haven’t had time to master it yet. It’s settings and photo setup. 

If I were close I’d bring the Lotus out. 

Dang! Thats awesome! My a7 is full frame too. almost went with an APS-C sensor but im so glad i went Full frame. Where are you located??

If you hurry and get to my place in South Carolina, the center of what is left of Hurricane Michael will be over my house.  The current track shows it will be just about an hour before the center is here.    I'm thinking of the gutter commercials that show the gutters working with high volumes of rain.  Why not some Adam's shots of beading and water running off when it is raining at a rate of 1.75 inches and hour.

Headlines for Adam's Polishes:

- So effective they'll hold up through two hurricanes (Florence and Michael)

- 90 days on the car,  15 inches of rain and the Adam's Products still bead and shine

- Rain, Wind, even Hurricanes won't diminish Adam's Polishes products

- The competition tests with a car wash, but will it stand up to two hurricanes like Adam's

So @DriverDave decided to let me take some pictures of his incredible 2018 SRT and boy did we have fun. the shots we got were awesome.  These are what I have edited so far, I will add more as I edit. Maybe these will convince all of you to let me take some sweet pictures of a car in the near future. If anyone is interested always feel free to PM me. B) (Thanks Dave I had a blast)

SRT front end angle.jpg

SRT Front grill.jpg

SRT Side shot with aspen tree.jpg

SRT Side shot2.jpg

SRT Steering wheel .jpg