Customer Service 866.965.0400

new Memember here.

Mantis

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Adam''s products but not new to detailing or cleaning cars for that matter. Back in the Late 80's early 90's I use to Detail cars professionally while in College and during the summer months.

I'm a nut when it comes to keeping my ride clean as I keep it in the garage and love to go out there and hit that fender just to make sure it's right. When I'm bored I'll tinker around in the garage and love using spray wax in between waxes.

I wash my ride every week usually or unless it's just dusty or slightly dirty I'll use a waterless wash and wax. I picked up Adam's Waterless wash and micro fiber matching towels and tried it out Friday night after it arrived. I got wheel cleaner and a Lather air freshener to get started. I must say the waterless wash works pretty good except for the fact I'm use to Maguire's Waterless wash and wax which leaves a very nice slippery waxed feel afterwards. BUT the Adams did clean very well and left a more dryer finish feel.

I'm not sure if I like it as much better or worse then the maguire's product but I'm not hating on it either. I watched Adam's video of using spray wax instead of waterless wax and leaving a streaky mess if you use it too much. I might have to agree with him on that but I have not really experienced that myself. I have used waterless wash and wax a few weeks in a row since my truck(2017 Dodge Durango R/T in white knuckle) doesn't get driven in bad weather often and when It's not on the road it's in the garage.

I'm looking forward to trying all Adam's products as I'm always up for trying new stuff. Detail products are personal IMO since they all generally work well it's more about the one on one relationship between the user and product. I'm not brand loyal except when I find a product to be superior to all others I have used.

Welcome to the Adam’s Forum!  Thanks for sharing some information about yourself and your experience using the WW & MF for the first time.  I’ve not used it myself yet But I have it and its on my to do list to try it.  I think you’ll really like the WC too and I agree with you that most products in life are personal.  I recently made the switch to Adam’s and I have not been disappointed that I did.  The product line is extensive, produces excellent results,  the customer service is the best and the willingness of everyone on the forums to help is awesome!  

Thanks Iceman,

I'm looking very forward to trying out the entire line. I'm gonna put together another order soon. I might get that starter bucket kit they sell, that looks to have a lot of stuff to mess around with. 

If detailing paid better I would still do it for a living. I love doing it , running buffers , and cleaning interiors especially leather seats. That is a product I'm really interested in trying out is the letter cleaner and conditioner. I go round and round and never find a product for leather I truly enjoy. I'm hoping Adam's is awesome, it gets great reviews.

Welcome to the addiction!

Happy to hear you like the WW; it's pretty awesome. As you pointed out, you won't get the shine you might expect. That's because it doesn't have gloss-creating additives. While it's another step, using DS after would give you that shine since it has some carnuba. Another product you should check out is Rinseless Wash. For me, that does seem to leave behind some shine, and it can be diluted 16:1 to creat a Waterless Wash-like solution at a cheaper price point. It doesn't smell as great, though (berry), in my opinion, but you'll get a lot of uses out it.

The Leather Conditioner is really great stuff. Not only does it clean and condition, it adds SPF 65, no oily residue, and makes the car smell and look new. If you were referring to the Leather and Interior Cleaner, that works really well, too, and should be followed by the LC since it's a pretty strong cleaner.

Welcome to the forum! There are tons of great products that you will have to try. Beware the addiction will get you and you will not even realize it. you will buy one thing and 2 hours later decide that you need to try another product. Save some money though for black friday because its gonna be a good one!!! ( BTW you should check out all the pumpkin spice products if you like that scent! Smells great to me. i love it. But that would be a nice way to test Pumpkin spice and the different foms it comes in! i.e Detail spray, interior detailer, odor neutralizer, and H20 Guard and gloss!! Glad to have you here though! :)

You bet man and I hear ya about the detailing. I do it for my own stuff and a few friends that throw money at me. Mainly it’s my quiet time and escapes from reality haha. 

You’ll like the Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner works awesome as the follow up. It’s a must have duo for leather seats!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 9:18 PM, Kaiten said:

Welcome. Make sure you post some pics of that r/t. Big Mopar fan here. I have a charger scatpack and got the wife a blacked out Chrysler Pacifica ???

I want to get either a Charger or Challenger not sure which one as a Fun Toy. SRT is what I'm thinking or I might consider getting another Durango but the SRT this time. It was not available when I got the R/T which I got in July 12017.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He keep all the cars around the house clean. My Son and I are detail freaks so pastime is detail time. If my Son washes his Audi S4 , he usually turns to his Mom's car when he's done.

He really likes the Purple colors and enjoys getting it all shined up. I'm pretty fortunate that way I don't always have to wash it. But if I did, I don't mind I also enjoy spending time in the driveway and garage.