Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microsilk Glass Towel care

Philliesfan94

Question

4 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, mc2hill said:

I run my new towels through the Rinse cycle in the washer before using them, but other don't.  Check out this post - FAQ:"how do I take card of my microfiber towels?"

That’s a great “how to” on MF care btw!

I have two packs of the Microsilks and I am wondering the same thing on how to clean them. Do I use the MF Revitalizer on them as I do all the MF towels? Do these need to be washed separate from any other towels?  Dryer or air dry?

@Team Adam's @Chris@Adams @Dan@Adams Anyone at Adam’s have any input about this question? 

34 minutes ago, Iceman said:

That’s a great “how to” on MF care btw!

I have two packs of the Microsilks and I am wondering the same thing on how to clean them. Do I use the MF Revitalizer on them as I do all the MF towels? Do these need to be washed separate from any other towels?  Dryer or air dry?

@Team Adam's @Chris@Adams @Dan@Adams Anyone at Adam’s have any input about this question? 

I just washed a couple mircosilks and threw them in with normal mircofiber towels. I tumbled dried with low/no heat. It seems to have worked fine. 

1 hour ago, Bscott94 said:

I just washed a couple mircosilks and threw them in with normal mircofiber towels. I tumbled dried with low/no heat. It seems to have worked fine. 

OK that’s good to know, thank you!