Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to use on all weather floor mats?

OmniCamaro

Question

19 answers to this question

2 hours ago, OmniCamaro said:

Wouldn’t want them slick at all so I’m at a loss for what to use on my dirty floor mats.  Interior detail spray isn’t strong enough and I think I even used APC, still wouldn’t clean them.  

Suggestions?

You should hit up Detail Giant. get some rubber mat cleaner. Stuff works so much better than TRC i love it. bought a gallon and a 16 ounce 

6 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

You should hit up Detail Giant. get some rubber mat cleaner. Stuff works so much better than TRC i love it. bought a gallon and a 16 ounce 

He’s out of gallons right now but I’ve got my order in for a gallon & bottle also! Hopefully he gets another shipment in next week. 

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

He’s out of gallons right now but I’ve got my order in for a gallon & bottle also! Hopefully he gets another shipment in next week. 

I’m doing a Jeep Wrangler detail today and if he’s got rubber Mat’s I’ll take pics of before and after for rubber mat cleaner. It almost leaves some shine to them too

I used tire and rubber cleaner on my all weather Kia Forte mats. It did amazing and they looked brand new. My question is what's next? As soon as I put my foot on them, it left a print. Can I use VRT to keep them looking clean or is that just the nature of the mat? I'd like them to be a little more shiny also as they are dull after being cleaned. 

1 hour ago, Bscott94 said:

I used tire and rubber cleaner on my all weather Kia Forte mats. It did amazing and they looked brand new. My question is what's next? As soon as I put my foot on them, it left a print. Can I use VRT to keep them looking clean or is that just the nature of the mat? I'd like them to be a little more shiny also as they are dull after being cleaned. 

The rubber mat cleaner adds a little bit of shine to mats. It’s one of my favorite products for sure

1 minute ago, Bscott94 said:

I guess I'll have to wait for them to put it on their site. I might check around with the local dealers and see if they have it. Thank you. 

It's a "dealer only" product so unless they change their mind it will not be offered on the Adam's site.  Based on Tim's post above yours I finally broke down and ordered it from another website.

Just now, zw470 said:

It's a "dealer only" product so unless they change their mind it will not be offered on the Adam's site.  Based on Tim's post above yours I finally broke down and ordered it from another website.

Aww dang, I was hoping it was a "dealer first" like the supposedly coming Fabric Protector. I might have to make some calls. I ordered USA items from Detail Giant but looking back, I don't think I got a very good deal. It was a couple months after all that was released though so I was lucky to even get it. 

On 10/22/2018 at 11:27 PM, Specialm5 said:

The interior detailer gives a low shine non slick finish on my weathertechs

I used tire and rubber cleaner and once dry used interior detailer, worked great.  It’s what I had on hand.  

Thanks for the tips all!