Customer Service 866.965.0400

2nd Detailed Reflections Clinic in CT - April 27 - Official

shane@detailedreflections

Question

Hey guys and girls! 

Earlier this year we hosted a detail clinic at my home/shop. It was well received and I’ve been talking to my guys about having another one. We decided that rather than cramming one in this year when we have a bunch of work lined up, we would do it next spring.

We wanted to pick a date early for two reasons. First is so everyone has ample time to plan and manipulate their schedules for a good turnout. Second was so that we could do the planning portion and make it even better than last years. 

So right now it looks like April 27, 2019 is the date of the clinic. We may shift gears a little bit and instead of traditional last step products, we may focus on one of our entry level coatings for a lucky attendee. 

For the interior portion, we will go through how we handle interiors. Well, Marquis will go over how he handles them. But this year we will add some interior protection as well. 

We will also install a full car glass package on an attendees car!

As the date gets closer, I’ll reach out to our vendors and see if we can get some sample product for people to go home with. We will have new shirts available and sweatshirts can be ordered before or after. 

Just like this year, we will make this a hands on clinic. So our tools become yours for the day. Our products are all available to sample and ask questions about. And most of the work we do will be performed by the attendees. 

We welcome and encourage questions and try to make this a very friendly event where everyone leaves with some bit of knowledge. We had members from this forum attend this year so they can share their experiences.

The clinic is held in Colchester, CT!  Since I forgot to add that!

We are open to suggestions and questions!

Edited by shane@detailedreflections

@shane@detailedreflections I now know that I will not be able to make it either.  The projected date for my daughter to get back in her house is the end of April or beginning of May.  

Things have been a bit hectic the last couple of weeks with her family and animals moving into my house.    The most important thing is that nobody was hurt and the vehicles owner (not my daughter) was well insured so the ~$50k in damage will all be paid by them.

I'll post other photo's and details in a separate thread when I get an opportunity, so Shane's Clinic thread does not get hijacked.   

SUV in House.jpeg

39 minutes ago, RayS said:

@shane@detailedreflections I now know that I will not be able to make it either.  The projected date for my daughter to get back in her house is the end of April or beginning of May.  

Things have been a bit hectic the last couple of weeks with her family and animals moving into my house.    The most important thing is that nobody was hurt and the vehicles owner (not my daughter) was well insured so the ~$50k in damage will all be paid by them.

I'll post other photo's and details in a separate thread when I get an opportunity, so Shane's Clinic thread does not get hijacked.   

SUV in House.jpeg

Wow!!! :jawdrop: Thankful to hear all is well and no one hurt. I'll look for the other thread....

Well, was really hoping to make it this year because I was off from work and was looking good to go...... until the little league schedule I am coaching in came out yesterday..... got a game.  I am already missing the previous 2 games due to going out of town for Easter. 

☹️