Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior Detail

MoparFanatic21

Question

I'm a Meguiars fan but figured I'd give Adams a try. I'm cleaning the interior of my Ram which is very dirty as it's a work truck. The worst parts are the door panels, carpet, and finally the center console lid (I think it's pleather). What do you guys recommended to do a 100% aggressive detail on it? I seen Chemical Guys have carpet dye and thought about that but figured I'd try Adams first!

Thanks, Austin

3 answers to this question

For the synthetic leather and plastic surfaces use Leather and interior cleaner. Aggitate with a soft brush and wipe away. 

For the carpet, thoroughly vacuum it and try some carpet and upholstery cleaner along with the cockpit brush to see if that works. If not, you can step up to the multi-use foam spray. 

On 10/23/2018 at 2:08 PM, MoparFanatic21 said:

I'm a Meguiars fan but figured I'd give Adams a try. I'm cleaning the interior of my Ram which is very dirty as it's a work truck. The worst parts are the door panels, carpet, and finally the center console lid (I think it's pleather). What do you guys recommended to do a 100% aggressive detail on it? I seen Chemical Guys have carpet dye and thought about that but figured I'd try Adams first!

Thanks, Austin

If you need to go aggressive, you can APC. But start with least aggressive method first, then work up as needed. Interior cleaner -> multi foam cleaner -> APC. If you can find someone with a carpet extractor, or rent one somewhere, you could do that instead of APC. If you need to use APC, dilute first, then work up based on results. 

On 10/23/2018 at 3:38 PM, cwp2016nd said:

For the synthetic leather and plastic surfaces use Leather and interior cleaner. Aggitate with a soft brush and wipe away. 

For the carpet, thoroughly vacuum it and try some carpet and upholstery cleaner along with the cockpit brush to see if that works. If not, you can step up to the multi-use foam spray. 

3 hours ago, BHarris23 said:

If you need to go aggressive, you can APC. But start with least aggressive method first, then work up as needed. Interior cleaner -> multi foam cleaner -> APC. If you can find someone with a carpet extractor, or rent one somewhere, you could do that instead of APC. If you need to use APC, dilute first, then work up based on results. 

Thanks guys I'm going to give this a shot this weekend. I do have an extra pair that I just bought