Customer Service 866.965.0400

Favorite dog ❤️

ObsessedDetailer

Hey guys my dog is doing very bad he doesn’t eat or drink and he hasn’t for a while now.  He probably won’t be around after today in all honesty. He pooped only blood out in the middle of the night. I know that’s gross but I am so sad and can’t stop crying. He’s been laying here since probably 530 this morning. He can’t even lift his head. I love you O’Malley. 

BAF0B1C7-E26F-4CAC-939A-C7970FAEDE08.jpeg

859B97CB-2270-43ED-AD6B-C6C3D657F2F8.jpeg

Sorry for your loss its never an easy thing to lose a pet. I just lost my childhood dog about 4 months ago and it still makes me tear up just thinking about it. He was a yellow lab named Moto, lived to be 12 and he enjoyed every bit of those 12 years. Got one last picture with him before he passed a week or so later. 

moto.jpg

So sorry, Tim. Not gonna lie, it'll be tough for you for a while. But think of all the fun and laughs you shared to brighten your spirits.  We lost our 13-year old German Shepherd about 2 years ago...still miss her like crazy. But she was a spaz and brought my family lots of smiles! Wishing you the best.

3 hours ago, 67's said:

My condolences, its just like losing a member of the family.

1 hour ago, 98BlackSierra said:

Sorry to hear this, they’re family and it’s hard to deal with. We have a 12 year old Pomeranian and love her to death. 

DFEB3D3A-8B24-4ADC-848B-AA4D76FE8EC4.jpeg

23 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

So sorry, Tim. Not gonna lie, it'll be tough for you for a while. But think of all the fun and laughs you shared to brighten your spirits.  We lost our 13-year old German Shepherd about 2 years ago...still miss her like crazy. But she was a spaz and brought my family lots of smiles! Wishing you the best.

Thank you guys. You all have such big hearts for responding. I thought this works be a way if just talking about it. I wasn’t trying for sympathy I hope that’s not how it came off, but I know it’ll get better. Just the sad circle of life. I still have another dog, same breed (west highland white terrier) but still, O’Malley has been around for a long time. 12 years almost. Thank you guys so so much. 

35 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Tonka and I send our condolences, hopefully his smile will give you one as well.

27F60054-DDCF-46BE-A0F2-C245F0FEAC72.png

Tonka is very cute. Thank you guys. 

27 minutes ago, pmichael2011 said:

Sorry for your loss. May the fond memories the 2 of you made together, rise up and again brighten your spirits.

Thank you. Trying to remember the fun times we had together.

1 hour ago, 8675309'SS said:

Sorry for you loss ?. Losing a life long friend like that hurts a lot. Let your happy memories give you comfort and fill the ache in your heart. 

Thank you, trying. nothing else I can do but try and be positive.

Thanks to all.

6 hours ago, RayS said:

Hi Tim, Sorry about your loss.  Losing a member of the family is never easy and after having multiple furry family members myself, there is no doubt that O’Malley was a member of your family.

Thank you.. no it’s never easy you’re right, all animals are part of my family man stand I sure everyone feels the same.  

Thanks for the thoughtful responses everyone ❤️

So sorry  my friend.  Dogs or cats, they become family.  We had two dogs and a whole slew of cats in our 45 years together.  Some were good, some not so good, but all were important. And then there's always that one pet that gets to you. Sneaks their way in  and becomes important, and more than just a pet.  I was never a cat person (wife and kids are) but the last one we had was the one I allowed to sleep on my chair with me, or jump on the bed when I was in it. It was hard when we  had to make the decision to have him put down. He was a good friend too.  

My sympathy.  

10390976_10203570204554914_4112145862730432412_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Rich said:

So sorry  my friend.  Dogs or cats, they become family.  We had two dogs and a whole slew of cats in our 45 years together.  Some were good, some not so good, but all were important. And then there's always that one pet that gets to you. Sneaks their way in  and becomes important, and more than just a pet.  I was never a cat person (wife and kids are) but the last one we had was the one I allowed to sleep on my chair with me, or jump on the bed when I was in it. It was hard when we  had to make the decision to have him put down. He was a good friend too.  

My sympathy.  

10390976_10203570204554914_4112145862730432412_n.jpg

Thanks Rich, Means a lot it really does. 

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS... i know the pain all too well as i had to put DJ (the yorkie on the left) down.i held him in my arms while i sat on the floor as they put him to sleep.IT GETS A LITTLE BETTER WITH TIME KNOWING THEYRE NO LONGER SUFFERING BUT JUST REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES AND HOW YOU GAVE THEM THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE.... ?? #rainbowbridge 

385C56E8-15FD-43B8-B113-36E42C985D97.png

35 minutes ago, mexiking2365 said:

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS... i know the pain all too well as i had to put DJ (the yorkie on the left) down.i held him in my arms while i sat on the floor as they put him to sleep.IT GETS A LITTLE BETTER WITH TIME KNOWING THEYRE NO LONGER SUFFERING BUT JUST REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES AND HOW YOU GAVE THEM THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE.... ?? #rainbowbridge 

385C56E8-15FD-43B8-B113-36E42C985D97.png

Thanks man... I try and think about rainbow bridge all the time. Wish all dogs could live forever without pain. I would love that so much. My dad sent me this today..  made me cry actually haha. 

F24F0B6B-EB0B-4FAE-8CE9-100F5AA512C6.jpeg