Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray Wax ???

enoch7fa

Question

6 hours ago, galaxy said:

I'm actually excited about this one.  Some folks with the eye for it can tell the visual differences between a carnuba and a sealant.  My guess is, this will be a counterpart to the G&G for the carnuba fans in the audience.  Looking like it has more of the water consistency (as opposed to being so thick like G&G), I'd say it'll be easier to use, especially when used as a drying aide.  Look how well DS displaces water when used as such!  Heck, I may even give this a go on my ceramic coated car!  Also my guess, I bet it's very similar to a DS but with a much higher carnuba content that will affect the visual cues and stick around much longer than DS (since DS has no rated "durability" anyways).

Was lucky enough to receive a bottle from a friend who attended SEMA.  Used it today on one of the Camaros took to the Veterans Parade in Auburn, WA (one of if not the largest parade in the West, you can view video of it at KOMO4News).  The roads were wet at our place (two hours away from the parade), we drove through rain, mist/fog, 39 degrees, and into the sun.  Which means the car was filthy by the time we got to the parade line up.  Took my 1.5k Sprayer that had filled with waterless wash and went over the entire vehicle.  Then took the new Spray Wax over it.  Went on super easy (very light mist), wiped off easy/clean,, gave a nice gloss, and I did not see any swirls.  Love the scent  of course as well, at first thought it was more cherry, after using today realized that it is like a raspberry sorbet smell. I like it and would definitely recommend.  The vinyl cling on the door panel was one of many made by our club Admin Andrew Hill (& one of my Adams Polishes customers) who is the President of Northwest Technical Products Inc., they sell commercial printers, 3d printers, laser printers/engravers, and other STEM type equipment.  He does not charge us for making the clings or our club stickers....that being will be gifting him a limited edition holiday gift set when they come out to thank him for all that he does.  Lastly, thank you to all the veterans in the group.  As a military spouse (20 years of active duty and 13 years retired), have seen the conditions/sacrifices you all have made to protect our rights & those of others....again thank you.  Richard Voit is my high school sweetheart and husband of 33 years, very proud of his military service.  We took FIFTY in the parade because it is his Camaro (technically), I drove as he had surgery a few weeks ago for a torn bicep tendon....but he ended up riding in another camaro for the parade...lol

2017 FIFTY Camaro in the 2018 Auburn Veterans Day Parade.jpg

2017 FIFTY Camaro in the 2018 Auburn Veterans Day Parade-2.jpg

Veterans Day Vinyl Cling.jpg

Edited by Liralen