Customer Service 866.965.0400

VISCO CLAY TOOL

klassykleen

Question

Hey y’all, just received my mystery box and I got visco clay. I never bought it previously and I know there’s the “geo impression tool” that goes with it. However what I received did not come with the tool of course. How less effective is it if I use it without it? Or should I give it to a buddy in exhange for something else? Thanks I’m advance, new here. 

8BCD9A86-A2C6-4689-B3B3-C240665F9285.jpeg

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, klassykleen said:

Thanks for the replies guys! Would either of you recommend trading it up for something my buddy might have? I have clay already that’s unopened. 

Trading is up to you and your needs. Wish I had a better answer for you. Clay is always useful. And it can be used with and without the impression tool. If you don’t have any, it’s worth keeping. If you have another means to decontaminate your ride, swap it out. 

30 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Trading is up to you and your needs. Wish I had a better answer for you. Clay is always useful. And it can be used with and without the impression tool. If you don’t have any, it’s worth keeping. If you have another means to decontaminate your ride, swap it out. 

Sounds good, yeah I have a decent bit of clay on the side. I think I’ll keep it, and if my buddy has something worth trading up for I’ll see what he has. Thanks Shane for your replies.