Customer Service 866.965.0400

New H20 Guard & Gloss????

enoch7fa

Question

there is a new H20 formula?????  I saw it on Instagram site.  first I am left out of the loop on the new Spray wax now I find out late about the new H2) formula!!!  Good Lord you got to treat us better than that Adam!!!  ok ok who has the scoop on this stuff???  any pictures?  come on give it up.  boy this was top secret.

2 hours ago, enoch7fa said:

there is a new H20 formula?????  I saw it on Instagram site.  first I am left out of the loop on the new Spray wax now I find out late about the new H2) formula!!!  Good Lord you got to treat us better than that Adam!!!  ok ok who has the scoop on this stuff???  any pictures?  come on give it up.  boy this was top secret.

Im going to be going to the cars and coffee tomorrow morning in Boulder, Tyler just got back from sema so they possibly could have some stuff out but we'll see. ill let everyone know!

7 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Im going to be going to the cars and coffee tomorrow morning in Boulder, Tyler just got back from sema so they possibly could have some stuff out but we'll see. ill let everyone know!

Enjoy!! And yeah keep us posted as to what you find out ??

Dangnabbit neither product piqued my interest until the videos. Will get the Spray Wax for my dad for Christmas. I think he would like it.

Interested in H2.0GG but will have to use the rest of my current supply first. 

Edited by 8675309'SS

1 hour ago, zw470 said:

So the new G&G is improved because it can be applied 2 ways, just like the original could be applied 2 ways :confused:

The old style HGG needed to be water-activated (wet car or wet towel). This new formulas can be applied with OR without water. Adam goes into further detail during the video, especially towards the end (about 2:50).

I'm really wondering about the smell...hope they didnt change it from the grape!

34 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

The old style HGG needed to be water-activated (wet car or wet towel). This new formulas can be applied with OR without water. Adam goes into further detail during the video, especially towards the end (about 2:50).

The video caption when Adam starts talking says it's water activated and so does Adam himself at 3:40.

14 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Yes, it is water-activated.

When applied to a dry surface, you would use a wet towel for spreading the product, as the video shows when applying to the door jambs.

Ok, but then that brings me back around to my original point, which is that there's nothing new about the H2.0 G&G because it could always be applied in these 2 ways.

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I'm at the HQ and asked direct from the source. This can be used with OR without water.

It is slicker and will last longer than the original.

Oh, and the new smell is Honey Dew. RIP, grape. 😭

Oh man loved the grape scent!!

The original HGG is definitely  a little difficult using it “dry”.  

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Oh man loved the grape scent!!

The original HGG is definitely  a little difficult using it “dry”.  

Agreed, as it wasn't made to do so. But this is a new formula and can be applied completely dry. I tried it and while it needed a little extra wiping with a towel, it worked well. I was also told it could be applied by machine with a wax/sealant pad on a slow speed.

Another difference? This new formula doesn't separate like the older version.

For the record, I talked to several Adam's employees about this, including Adam, and all seem to really like this new version. But I'll still miss the grape!

Edited by falcaineer

I’ll be honest I haven’t really tried the G&G that I just received. I got the old formula I guess you can say now. I’m excited to use it. How would this product hold up on its own??? I also received the paint sealant, just haven’t gotten any good weather recently. Everything has been in the mid 20’s on my off days so I haven’t gotten time to play with them 😢. So was wondering if I would be ok with the durability of it against the Chicago winter coming on its own or should I apply the sealant and then g&g, I just love how it seems to be a quicker application and so easy. 

I also saw the new video on the g&g formula. Definitely seems like a fine spray when it comes out vs the old formula looking thicker when it hits the surface. What are the thoughts on that? I feel like before with it spraying thicker atleast just mentally it seems like you would use less product as compared to now I feel like it’ll be easier to spray away