Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash

mongoose-5oh

When I first purchased Adam's products, I began by buying a bottle of Waterless Wash. That bottle became my go-to cleaner for everything from light dust to medium fender grime and bug guts. I would always take it with me to car shows and meetups which had my fellow enthusiasts joking that my car was never dirty because I always wiped the Mustang down at the events. That bottle would later be replaced at events with Detailing Spray, but I would break it out for my full washes every weekend to hit the spots I missed. Sadly, this last weekend the bottle ran dry, but I will be restocking come Christmas. I wanted to say that Waterless Wash is still my favorite product from the  Adam's Polishes lineup. I'll also be adding the Waterless Wash towels to the arsenal when I restock, and I can't wait to get back to using this amazing product. Thanks, Adam's!

• 2 months later...

I like the Waterless Wash as well. It works exactly as intended and smells great doing so. If I had to say anything negative would be it would be nice if it also included a spray wax in it was well like the Maguire's product waterless wash and wax.

Even without the spray wax it's still an awesome product. I'm not sure why they decided not to include a spray wax unless they want you do another round and spray wax your vehicle after the waterless wash.

Actually the main point of the WW is that it doesn’t have any waxes or anything in it. There’s other products for that, like DS.  The whole point of WW is to be a better cleaner than DS and not leave anything (wax) on the surface. This even makes it a better option for coated surfaces.

WW is one of the very few products I actually need/use by the gallon!  

And don’t forget if you’re so inclined, the WW towels are just a mini waffle weave drying towel. 

If you want something that can put a little shine in there you can use Rinseless Wash made down to waterless it does have a little wax in it. If not enjoy the time, use some detail spray after or toss a coat of glaze on it. Show the paint some protectant lovin