Customer Service 866.965.0400

DF24

Hey what’s up guys and gals, 

I’m excited to have joined my first forum community and not just any community or any forum but an Adam’s polishes forum and detailing community. My name is Jose and middle name is Ruben. Usually go by Ruben due to Jose’s existing in every block lol. I’m located in Chicago so I’m currently experiencing 10 degree weather as I type this lol. Roughly 5-6 years ago I was introduced into detailing. My first products I ever purchased were Meguiars and mothers. Then I was introduced into chemical guys, and was blown away with their stuff. People loved how my car looked that I then started to detail other people’s cars. But I had some competition, at work I had some dude who would quote on quote detail peoples cars for $40 exterior and interior and would do it in under one hour. So I wouldn’t get too much business’s because he was cheaper. But he wouldn’t do things right, he would layer waxes on top but never clayed or did any decontamination. But then I forgot what happened and I stopped detailing my car and others. I use to be anal about it getting dirty. Time passed, 3-4 years later of not detailing or caring for a wash and today I sit with a ton of new products that I just purchased from chemical guys and currently waiting on a shipment from Adam’s to give them a shot. So now I want to detail my car but now I have to wait for those days that are at least in the 30’s! ?

well i I want to say thanks in advance for any advice and tips that I ever learn from anyone 

Welcome to the addiction, Ruben! We love pictures, so do you have any of what you're making shiny? And since this is an Adam's forum, I'll go ahead and say it...give that "other" stuff to the $40 guy, make the switch, and don't look back :2thumbs:.

What do you have on order?

P.S. I long for Portillo's and Lou Malnati's!!! Maybe we can trade for a bottle of DS?! ? :drool:

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome to the addiction, Ruben! We love pictures, so do you have any of what you're making shiny? And since this is an Adam's forum, I'll go ahead and say it...give that "other" stuff to the $40 guy, make the switch, and don't look back :2thumbs:.

What do you have on order?

P.S. I long for Portillo's and Lou Malnati's!!! Maybe we can trade for a bottle of DS?! ? :drool:

Haha, currently waiting on the, liquid paint sealant, h20 g&g, wheel cleaner, detail spray and shampoo. And can’t wait to have a nice warm day to give my Road Glide and Mk6 gti some love 

4E06C8A6-E454-41BC-A8BA-56FF2C6728F1.jpeg

E190EC99-E49E-4E74-AE02-02B455566485.jpeg

6134E375-1EBB-4136-8DDD-6CB7DC3ECBE4.jpeg

Welcome.  Adam’s products speak for themselves,  you’ll soon see this.  Please also watch his YouTube videos, as many of the products have multiple uses and not just what the name implies, a good example of this is Ceramic Boost, most think you need a ceramic coated car, and that is far from the truth,  CB is a top notch product and I highly suggest it.  Anyways welcome!

On 11/14/2018 at 12:54 AM, Nickfire20 said:

Welcome.  Adam’s products speak for themselves,  you’ll soon see this.  Please also watch his YouTube videos, as many of the products have multiple uses and not just what the name implies, a good example of this is Ceramic Boost, most think you need a ceramic coated car, and that is far from the truth,  CB is a top notch product and I highly suggest it.  Anyways welcome!

Thanks, thats good to know. I received the order I got from them. One of the products that I have a question about is the liquid sealant, can I apply this to the windshield as well? I see Adam applies it to the headlight and chrome I believe I saw on the bottle

• 2 weeks later...