Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400

Get Together Before Black Friday


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone! @Mike E. and I were thinking we could all meet up ON Black Friday in the morning before we all go spend lots of money at the warehouse. If you're interested let us know! We could get coffee or breakfast somewhere around the warehouse. Let us know what works! Anyone is welcome! the more the merrier! Suggestions as to time and places to go would be great!! PLEASE COME!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Hey everyone! @Mike E. and I were thinking we could all meet up ON Black Friday in the morning before we all go spend lots of money at the warehouse. If you're interested let us know! We could get coffee or breakfast somewhere around the warehouse. Let us know what works! Anyone is welcome! the more the merrier! Suggestions as to time and places to go would be great!! PLEASE COME!

Man that would be freaking dope.sucks that am in DC though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in too! Santiagos sounds great too. We should definitely get confirmation of what time they open and what their (adams) plan is for black friday. I agree with @TimeHater24 that they typically released the black friday stuff early, so does that mean we should wait to buy everything until friday? Let us know what you find out tim!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pbcarter said:

I'm in too! Santiagos sounds great too. We should definitely get confirmation of what time they open and what their (adams) plan is for black friday. I agree with @TimeHater24 that they typically released the black friday stuff early, so does that mean we should wait to buy everything until friday? Let us know what you find out tim!

Well the look book says monday at 8 am.... I think more stuff is coming throughout the week... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2018 at 7:15 PM, ObsessedDetailer said:

Well the look book says monday at 8 am.... I think more stuff is coming throughout the week... 

 

I'll call tomorrow morning and confirm the open time. Once that is done we can plan what time to do breakfast/coffee. I would like to be at the warehouse at opening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...