Customer Service 866.965.0400

Get Together Before Black Friday

30 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I got to the warehouse at 4am. And got a speeding ticket. Thanks Adams 🙄 since I’m such a dedicated customer they would pay my fine right??😁😡🤬

Thats dedication!!!  Well u may as well spend away. Make what was gonna be an expensive day even more expensive 👮🏻‍♂️

They changed the layout a bit at the store. looks good. Nice turn out at 8am. Nothing too crazy. I bought the new H2O, fine clay bars, spray wax, and in & out spray. Also picked up an old All Purpose Cleaner and a key lanyard. I don't collect Adam's limited edition products so I didn't purchase any of those. Wasn't too impressed with the new t-shirts (very thin material). The sweatshirts looked nice but not for $60 after 20% off. That's getting into Harley Davidson price range and I don't buy those either. 

Still planing on going on Friday morning. Unfortunately didn't get to meet up with anyone today. Never saw Tim or Pete. Not that I know what they look like. Ha!

43 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

They changed the layout a bit at the store. looks good. Nice turn out at 8am. Nothing too crazy. I bought the new H2O, fine clay bars, spray wax, and in & out spray. Also picked up an old All Purpose Cleaner and a key lanyard. I don't collect Adam's limited edition products so I didn't purchase any of those. Wasn't too impressed with the new t-shirts (very thin material). The sweatshirts looked nice but not for $60 after 20% off. That's getting into Harley Davidson price range and I don't buy those either. 

Still planing on going on Friday morning. Unfortunately didn't get to meet up with anyone today. Never saw Tim or Pete. Not that I know what they look like. Ha!

Plleeeaaase, Mike....what does the new HGG smell like?? 

1 hour ago, Mike E. said:

I don’t know if I saw you either!! We were waiting outside at about 715 and then we were let in closer to 735-740. We will have to meet up Friday!

Still can't believe yo got there that early Tim, but it was good to meet you ( Pete, with the orange drip hoodie )       I picked up 2 sets of the limited's, so i could actually use them.  new H20, spray wax, and tire armor.  I put some pics up on IG yesterday  @5280detailing   but that was just of  wash with the limited's. I'll be getting to  using the H20, and tire armor today.

adams.JPG.3346de24f814893dc73dd2b079492494.JPG

6 hours ago, TimeHater24 said:

Still can't believe yo got there that early Tim, but it was good to meet you ( Pete, with the orange drip hoodie )       I picked up 2 sets of the limited's, so i could actually use them.  new H20, spray wax, and tire armor.  I put some pics up on IG yesterday  @5280detailing   but that was just of  wash with the limited's. I'll be getting to  using the H20, and tire armor today.

adams.JPG.3346de24f814893dc73dd2b079492494.JPG

It was good to meet you too man!