Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is the shelf life of Adam's products? Limited Editions...

vcordaro

Question

So I just purchased a few of the limited edition box sets for Christmas.  I am thinking of keeping one for myself as a collectors item.  Does this stuff go bad after a period of time?  I would assume there

are other collectors out there.  Just curious if it is a waste to save one.

Thanks,

Vince

Edited by vcordaro

7 answers to this question

Saving one is completley up to you!!   Im sure someone else can give a detailed answer and there are several threads

about this topic, but all depends on how its stored.  Heat,humidity, freezing temps all play a factor...but I beleive not more than 2 years for the DS.    

Also it seems that the collectors of LE DS arent concerned about using them, just collecting them for display purposes only.   

If these are ur first LE DS then enjoy.  Welcome to the addiction.  

26 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Whike I haven't had my LEs for long, their longevity is likely no different than any non-LE products. Here's an article with more info:

I was waiting for Falcaineer to do his thing and attach the corresponding article!!     

I have no clue how....congrats on 2,500 posts!

10 hours ago, vcordaro said:

So I just purchased a few of the limited edition box sets for Christmas.  I am thinking of keeping one for myself as a collectors item.  Does this stuff go bad after a period of time?  I would assume there

are other collectors out there.  Just curious if it is a waste to save one.

Thanks,

Vince

If your saving one as a collector's item, then it does not matter how long the shelf life is, since I assume you would not ever use it.  If you eventually decide you don't want to keep it as a collector's item after a few years, then trade it away to another collector rather than trying to use it.