Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot wax , Americana or ceramic paste wax ?

Es Ef Ed

Question

Hi / happy thanksgiving Adams polishes family ! 

Simce adans is having a 20% off right now I was thinking of maybe purchasing one of these products but don’t know exactly which would be best overall .  I’d be using on 2 cars .....

-one car is a dark metallic burgundy which almost looks black . It’s parked outside and is a daily driver . 

-second , is a silver car which is always garaged and just driven occasionally and the paint is still as smooth as glass. I got detailed 4 years ago and haven’t applied anything to it other than washing it and detail spray . 

I currently have aome

basic stuff ..butter wax , detail spray , ceramic boost . 

Which would you guys / gals recommend ? 

Edited by Es Ef Ed

2 answers to this question

It depends on your budget, if you want the best just get the ceramic wax and be done with it. If you want to save some money and maybe do it a touch more often get the americana and go from there. If you really want to have fun get all three lol. 

In all honesty I would just get the ceramic paste wax and be done with it. 

I have used all three waxes and I personally love the ceramic wax. I have a brand new GMC Sierra pickup with metallic blue paint and it is coated with ceramic wax, not ceramic coated and looks like a million bucks. Pair that with Cermaic Boost and you will have a couple of extremely shiny, protected rides! 

Edited by RenoRyan