Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pan The Organizer does Adam’s Polishes!

Hamilton Detail

I do like Pan's channel. I just wish he was a little more "real world" with some of his videos. 

I never hear him say he doesn't like certain products. I never hear him give a "con" to any product either or even compare two of them and say likes and dislikes of either. There's no way he has only good things to say about all of the products he tests and shows. Just my opinion :)

Edited by cwp2016nd

37 minutes ago, cwp2016nd said:

I do like Pan's channel. I just wish he was a little more "real world" with some of his videos. 

I never hear him say he doesn't like certain products. I never hear him give a "con" to any product either or even compare two of them and say likes and dislikes of either. There's no way he has only good things to say about all of the products he tests and shows. Just my opinion :)

Pan claims that we will never see him do a video on a product he doesn't like.  Only because he finds it as a waste of time and doesn't want to bash any companies.  

He also does some comparisons in his detailing awards videos.  But I totally agree with you, he should definitely do more comparison videos.  

3 hours ago, Hamilton Detail said:

Pan claims that we will never see him do a video on a product he doesn't like.  Only because he finds it as a waste of time and doesn't want to bash any companies.  

He also does some comparisons in his detailing awards videos.  But I totally agree with you, he should definitely do more comparison videos.  

I have heard him say that. It is a waste of time because if he doesn't like it, he can't recommend people to buy it from his affiliate links. 

I'm all for affiliate links but that is the purpose of 99% of his videos. I understand everything like being compensated for his time/effort/hard work but that's why we don't see any negative reviews or bad things being said. If cons are listed there is a greater chance people would be deterred and not buy those products. 

I think his videos are very well put together and he seems like a really great guy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 9:04 AM, Hamilton Detail said:

In my opinion, Pan has the best detailing channel on YouTube. So I was very excited to see this 😁

i think Pan the organizer and Matt from Obsessed garage are the best detailing channels on Youtube. but i was pretty excited when i saw this video also lol 

6 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I agree! I watch their stuff all the time. Jealous of Matt's garage

I try hard to get into Matt's channel, I really do. There's something about him that doesn't quite click with me. I love the content that he provides but there's something else I don't like. 

Pan seems like a really nice and cool guy. I'm hoping to go to SEMA next year and who knows, maybe I'll bump into him and say hello.