Customer Service 866.965.0400

FocusST16

Hi I am a new member and I've been using Adams polishes for many years now I started with the infamous Detail Spray and I loved it, so I have been ordering ever since. I’ve been contemplating trying the ceramic coating on my cars, but not sure if I want to yet. 

Also had a question on how the Adams paint sealant and the buttery wax reacts to each other and how is the water sheeting?

546DB9F4-BEC5-485E-8EFE-BDD2E6D1F50A.jpeg

DDF4FC20-535A-4B0D-B53E-5755484F7B0B.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

Paint Sealant is a must.  Buttery Wax is good too, but won't last as long as any of the paste waxes.  If you don't want to commit to the Ceramic Coat yet, try the Ceramic Paste Wax.  It's amazing and your car doesn't have to be ceramic coated to use it. Then just touch up in between with Ceramic Boost.  

I’d love to do the coating but just nervous about messing it up. With the sealant and the buttery wax how much real world protection will i get with that combo? I just wanted to know if you can use the normal detail spray on ceramic coating as well for like a car show touch up since I have so much detail spray i don’t want to waste it obviously I would get the ceramic boost but i wanted to know if both would work?

Welcome to the forums, nice collection you have there, As for the Paint Sealant and Buttery Wax they work great together and your beading is quite nice, thou it is one of the shorter life span waxes. I used to use that combo all the time on my work truck after regular waterless washes. No build up of the buttery at all, and it help keep the life in the paint sealant. 

38 minutes ago, FocusST16 said:

I just wanted to know if you can use the normal detail spray on ceramic coating as well for like a car show touch up since I have so much detail spray i don’t want to waste it 

Yes, you can, works great, as does waterless wash and even Guard n Gloss if you have that

12 minutes ago, pirahnah3 said:

Welcome to the forums, nice collection you have there, As for the Paint Sealant and Buttery Wax they work great together and your beading is quite nice, thou it is one of the shorter life span waxes. I used to use that combo all the time on my work truck after regular waterless washes. No build up of the buttery at all, and it help keep the life in the paint sealant. 

Thank you I love cars and detailing. And I am more than likely going to coat the fiesta because it's my daily but the focus and the mustang only go to car shows other wise they sit in the garage I want to try the coating just nervous about messing it up.