Customer Service 866.965.0400

Taking Adams to work with me

alanwrench

Since I think/talk about my truck and detailing all day anyway, I figured I would make it known to everyone and run an Adams sticker on my hard hat! Anyone in construction knows that is an honor haha. 

I think I may try some Adams products on my hard hat. It’s a very expensive REAL carbon fiber lid. It has some scratches and shows dirt super easy due to the epoxy being sort of soft. I may order some revive hand polish or something to help with the scratches. Maybe hit it with DS to clean it up every day or two? Ceramic coating would be awesome!!! I am mostly just bored at work and in an Adams state of mind with all my holiday orders coming in

AE669010-2F16-4087-AA76-92AEC2B1EA87.jpeg

2 hours ago, alanwrench said:

Since I think/talk about my truck and detailing all day anyway, I figured I would make it known to everyone and run an Adams sticker on my hard hat! Anyone in construction knows that is an honor haha. 

I think I may try some Adams products on my hard hat. It’s a very expensive REAL carbon fiber lid. It has some scratches and shows dirt super easy due to the epoxy being sort of soft. I may order some revive hand polish or something to help with the scratches. Maybe hit it with DS to clean it up every day or two? Ceramic coating would be awesome!!! I am mostly just bored at work and in an Adams state of mind with all my holiday orders coming in

AE669010-2F16-4087-AA76-92AEC2B1EA87.jpeg

Now THIS is awesome. I love carbon fiber everything! You’re genius for thinking about coating it with something! Even buttery wax, H20, any form of wax would protect it!! That would be so cool!