Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to Adams

ckay

New member here.  Added a new stablemate which has been CQuartz Professional coated and I am getting back into car care.  I used to sample many different products from typical retailers.  For years, I have watched and read about Adam's products so here I am.

I picked up the Essentials Kit so I am off to the races.  I will search and see which products I should use, but if anyone has any product recommendations in terms of ceramic coated care that would be extremely helpful.  Aside from the products in the kit, I also have a bottle of CarPro Reload to add to my arsenal.

When the weather warms up, I plan on seeing what I can do with my 200K mile daily that has been street parked for 6 years in NYC.

One quick question I do have for you all is can I use H2o Guard & Gloss on my glass to create a hydrophobic layer?  

GLC.jpeg

Welcome! Great looking car man! Love the AMG's! You definitely can use H20 on glass! if you really want hydrophobic glass though. you should use the Adam's Glass sealant. That stuff works wonders! 

(Here is the link right to it!)

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/waxing-and-glazing/adam-s-4oz-glass-sealant.html

• 2 weeks later...