Customer Service 866.965.0400

HQ Visit today

Drove up from Colorado Springs this morning to pick up a few items, it was the first time I had been to the new shop. Showroom was decorated for Christmas and there was plenty of stock on the shelves. Staff member was very friendly and willing to answer any question I had. Once I had picked out the items I needed, he asked if I would like a tour of the warehouse. I immediately took him up on the offer and we spent the next 10 minutes or so walking around the warehouse and the “Shine Shop” which is a detailers dream! Just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks for the hospitality, he didn’t have to do it but seemed genuinely proud of where he worked and wanted to show it off. Adams is the best and their staff is a big reason why, keep up the good work and I look forward to my next visit.

I enjoy going to the warehouse a couple times a month. Always have everything I need, and if it's not on the shelf they will go and find you one. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend making the trip. They usually will make it worth your time with a little extra.