Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dilute APC for interior?

falcaineer

Question

Came across some videos recommending diluted APC (non-Adam's, but another major brand) for interior use, including floors, upholstery, and even leather. Used in ratios of 5:1 and 8:1 depending on how dirty. Anyone ever tried this with Adam's APC or Eco APC? Results?

5 answers to this question

You can dilute APC (old and new). We dilute it way down when we use it our tornador tool. Typically for carpets, we use the extractor and carpet and upholstery cleaner as opposed to APC. 

As far as Adam’s APC goes, it’s pretty safe. It’s a decent product. It’s not the strongest out there. We actually switched to a different brand of APC that works really well and a better price point. So it’s a win-win from a business point of view. 

Plenty of people use a bunch of different dilutions of different products with good results. Experimenting for your situation is the way to go. 

I use 10:1 apc on nearly every car i detail. Mostly on hard plastic pieces and leather usually. Just more economical and convenient to have one bottle you use around the whole car(i do use a different fabric cleaner on carpet). but that makes 3 bottles around the entire interior. 10:1 APC, fabric cleaner, and glass cleaner. 

Ive got loads of adams apc and leather and interior i need to put up for trade now that i think of it