Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wanting a Adam's blanket, have products to trade

Devon527

Like the title says, wanting to trade for an Adam's blanket. I cant justify spending the money on one but I will gladly trade products I already own. I have quite a bit of product, including the Canada car syrup, the black friday detail and interior spray with towel, and plenty of other things. Let me know if I can make a bundle of products to add up to the blanket and make a deal.

adamssss.jpg

hwhh.jpg

I bought the blanket last year for my mother as a random gift. Its is hands down her favorite blanket. Its super soft and very heavy. It keeps you extremely warm if that is your thing per say. It should last forever lol. Quality is amazing and it is expensive but worth it if you want a triple throw down blanket. 

1 hour ago, the Camaro show said:

When did the car syrup come out? Ive never heard of it.

It came out a few weeks ago on Canada’s national maple syrup day. It’s ultra foam shampoo but smells exactly like maple syrup. 

I had to purchase three of them for Christmas gifts.  One for each adult daughter and one for the wife - they all love them - soft, warm and huge.   I think the one daughters dog has pretty much taken ownership of it, but it is big enough for them to share.   You will not be disappointed if you purchase one.

4 minutes ago, RayS said:

I had to purchase three of them for Christmas gifts.  One for each adult daughter and one for the wife - they all love them - soft, warm and huge.   I think the one daughters dog has pretty much taken ownership of it, but it is big enough for them to share.   You will not be disappointed if you purchase one.

They sold out today on the site otherwise I would be ramping myself up to buy one

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Check the Facebook page too. Lots of guys on there with stuff to trade and sell.

I have done that and unfortunately it seems like everyone likes their blankets too much to give them up lol. Thinking I should have just bought one 

7 hours ago, Rich said:

Check with Ray at Grabiak's.  He may have one for sale.  Can't promise, but maybe. http://www.adamsforums.com/profile/240-gpc1/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjMwMDI3LCJpZF8yIjo0NzAxNzB9

He goes by GPC1 on here.

I tried to message him and it says he cannot receive any messages 🤔

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Here's their phone number. Give them a call, and ask for Ray S. in the performance center. (866) 713-0162

I actually found them on Facebook and messaged them. No go there either. Looks like I’m just gonna have to hope they make more this year sometime around the holidays lol

On 1/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, Devon527 said:

I actually found them on Facebook and messaged them. No go there either. Looks like I’m just gonna have to hope they make more this year sometime around the holidays lol

Yeah, I talked with them, and they are out. They're hoping to get more in if Adam's ever brings them back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 12:19 PM, Devon527 said:

Like the title says, wanting to trade for an Adam's blanket. I cant justify spending the money on one but I will gladly trade products I already own. I have quite a bit of product, including the Canada car syrup, the black friday detail and interior spray with towel, and plenty of other things. Let me know if I can make a bundle of products to add up to the blanket and make a deal.

adamssss.jpg

hwhh.jpg

Blankets are LIVE right now on the flash sale. 9 in stock.

16 minutes ago, Parad0x said:

I got one!!!!

Gotta say i love the Adams community, between this and a few people on the Facebook groups I would have probably missed them cuz I'm at work. So thank you @Parad0x  and @GolfRfor your help. Great deal on them too!

Edited by Devon527